BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20514)
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
My go to handbag! I love it, holds up nice and hasn't worn down at all. I've had it for about 2 years now and it still looks new. Most leather gets creased and looks worn but I haven't noticed anything like that with mine!
Heaven C.
Port Orchard, WA
I adore Kate Spade. I never cared about purses until I stumbled on KS a few years ago. Now I wouldn’t carry anything else. I use it for regular purses, small cross bodies, totes for work, etc. The quality is exceptional.
Selina C.
Greensboro, NC
All around a great brand. Kate spade purses are my favorite. They are made with quality material and have styles from simple and elegant to trendy and colorful. Kate spade also makes home goods. I love the bar essentials!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Kate Spade is my new favorite brand for purses. She has such fun bags and I love the affordability of them. I'm constantly on the hunt for new bags and accessories.
Asa S.
Cambria , CA
My family is in love with their bags. They have trendy designs that matches the fashion wardrobe every season. From basic to avant-garde they have everything! Also they are affordable. Thanks for the loves and designers.
Set M.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased a silver Kate Spade business card holder that says "Let's do lunch." It is so cute and slim so it fits in every purse. However, finger print smudges show up and it gets scratched really easily. Luckily it was not too expensive. However, I would consider other options before purchasing this one.
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Love me some Kate Spade. Very fashionable and functional. Price is just right for the amazing quality you get. I swoon over all there styles and colors. Purses are one of my faves. For sure will continue to shop Kate Spade.
Frances M.
Reseda
I love everything Kate spade. I can't say I have a big collection being a broke college student myself but I love to shop around and just enjoy all Kate spade products in comparison to other luxury brands. I recently received a KS watch and find it so classy like all their other products. My next goal is a purse.
Bri T.
Excelsior
Favorite Store Ever. I love the workers here, they are so sweet!! I absolutely love my purchase and will be buying more from this store. The quality is amazing (not exaggerating!!) I would recommend everyone shops here.
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Purses are amazing and simplistic. The pricing is fairly reasonable and they have a decent range of sizes of purses, wallets, totes, etc. definitely one of my favorite stores to shop at when I want a new wallet or purse!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?