BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20515)
Shawna
I love the quality of my handbag, and it holds everything. Of course it is a luxury brand, so it is expensive. I have been buying Kate Spade purses for years and I love them. I recommend their purses over any other brand.
Set M.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased a silver Kate Spade business card holder that says "Let's do lunch." It is so cute and slim so it fits in every purse. However, finger print smudges show up and it gets scratched really easily. Luckily it was not too expensive. However, I would consider other options before purchasing this one.
Pooja M.
San Francisco
I love katespade. Their collection of bags, dresses and accessories is amazing. I shop here all the time. They are not over priced as well. They are just perfect for the quality. I totally recommend shopping at katespade.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Kate Spade is my new favorite brand for purses. She has such fun bags and I love the affordability of them. I'm constantly on the hunt for new bags and accessories.
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
Top notch quality! I own crossbody bags, iPad cases, phone cases and wallets from this brand. The leather is a great quality especially for those on more of a budget. They always have cute designs and high quality items.
alyssia c.
tulsa
Their purses are so beautiful and have great designs! I feel like they have the best deals for a luxury brand. Have shopped there multiple times and continue to go back with the intent to buy. Highly recommend this brand
Ellie C.
Wellington, FL
AMAZING customer service!!! I had a an issue with a purse it just wasn't what I was expecting and I was given a refund even after I had used the bag a few times! You can get the bags on sale for a super reasonable price!
Andrea B.
Aurora, Colorado
Kate Spade has so many cute items. The designs are really appealing to teens and young adults. I really like buying bags/purses. There are tons of different looks, but in my opinion, not of sizes. I would def buy again.
Jenny B.
Saint Charles, MO
I have been a customer of Kate Spade for several years. I have several purses, wristlets and house decor from them. My favorite purchases would have to be my purses. I recommend shopping at the outlets for a better price!
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
Purchased 2 bags from Kate spade. Leather and more on the affordable high end side. They have sales on their site throughout the year with alot of variety and not just great handbags. I own 2 bags and I just love Kate spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?