BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Dominique L.
Jacksonville
I love the uniqueness of the style of purses and phone cases. I always get compliments when I rock something of hers. My favorite is a floral crossbody with a matching wallet. My absolute favorite for the summer months.
Stephanie M.
Allen Park
Every Kate Spade item I have purchased has held up well, from purses to wallets, bracelets, earrings, and watches. I love that their pieces are always feminine and classic. Typically I purchase Kate Spade from Nordstrom.
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
I couldn’t help but come here when it came time to purchase gifts for my bridesmaids to both moms. The quality of the product is great and they have so many cute gift ideas in store. The employees are also very helpful.
Caitlin K.
Provo, UT
Kate Spade is one of my favorite luxury brands I don’t shop there often but when I do it’s always worth it. Everything they have is such good quality. You could use their purses for years without having to get a new one.
kenz D.
Albion, MI
I recently bought a purse from Kate Spade and the quality is exceptional. It is expensive but it shows through in the quality of the product. It looks beautiful on and goes with a lot! i would definitely shop here again.
Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
I love their purses. They are very durable and do not fade. I got mine as a gift, they can run a little pricey especially if you like bigger bags. So, definitely save up if you are wanting to purchase one of their items.
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
I mostly buy the phone cases and sunglasses from Kate Spade. I love them all so much. I have a wallet case from there that I use everyday as well as a pair of sunglasses. They are priced great and the quality is amazing.
Leslie P.
Leather quality is perfect! ! Very stylish, day and night ul never go wrong with Kate Spade! Classy and affordable!! Great Sales and perfect for gifting! I always buy gifts for friends at my nearest Kate spade boutique!
Stephanie F.
I love Kate Spade! I recently purchased one of their purses and I absolutely love it! It’s super cute and fashionable. I plan on buying more things such as jewelry and stuff for my little girl (they have kids stuff too!)
snsjsjsjsjs z.
Casa grande
I really enjoy the simple look of their bags I like variety of colors they offer with each style of bag they make. The quality is okay, I had one of my bag handles break out of no where, especially when it was brand new.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?