BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Kaylee M.
Port Orchard
Kate spade is very very affordable and the quality is awesome while staying at a low price. There is a wide range of options when shopping for kate spade. I would definitely shop here again because my experience was great!
Grace M.
Tampa
I have multiple Kate Spade purses and I reach for them first every time. Their look is classic and the leather is really high quality. They last for a long time and look great with preppy style. I would recommend to anyone!
kiana m.
Vernon
I love it!! Recently I got Kate Spade glasses because I found out my vision wasn’t so good and they’re nice , actually the only ones that fit my face frame well and I really love the design and I would shop from this again.
Brittany U.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Kate spades bags and phone cases, it’s a shame she died, just got a pink purse from her brand absolutely in love with it. I buy from her sometimes not all the time though, I mean some of her stuff is super expansive.
Kacey K.
Buckley, WA
HELLO BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, so in love with all that is Kate Spade! The quality is unmatched and the hand bags are to die for! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for the perfect accessory to have all eyes on you!
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love all her products! They're so unique & beautiful. They are great quality. They are a bit pricey, but they seem to be worth it! I especially love her purses & her earrings. I will definitely shop here again!
Olivia M.
I have a wallet from Kate Spade that I absolutely love. It's cute and just the right size for my Michael Kors purse. Kate Spade is such a great company. I would highly recommend buying from them. This would be a great company to look into.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love Kate Spade for my kitchen. I love anything Polka Dot and Macy's carries her kitchen line. I got the Polka Dot glass cutting board and Polka Dot utensil jar. They add a whimsical flair to my coastal decorated kitchen.
Mallory M.
Birmingham, AL
love her hand bags. I have 3 and they are my go to. I have one for every occasion. They are classic and chic and can always be used for any type of occasion. I have a small envelope size bag for fancy events and two medium sized bags for casual get together or trips so i can always have what i need on hand.
Ava K.
Jackson, MS
Very high quality products that tend to last a very long time but my only complaint is the price. Although they are quality products, spending over 200 dollars for a small bag is just a little too far out of my price range.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?