BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20500)
Ava K.
Jackson, MS
Very high quality products that tend to last a very long time but my only complaint is the price. Although they are quality products, spending over 200 dollars for a small bag is just a little too far out of my price range.
Amanda S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Ahh what's not to love about her amazing products! My person favorite are her book clutches! I get so many compliments on my dictionary clutch and it's definitely a conversation starter! I'd buy all of her bags if I could!
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
I love the Kate Spade Licorice heels!! A classic, luxury shoe to flaunt in. Super comfortable for up to about 6 hours of wear and the feel of the heel is great quality. Cost efficient especially during discount days online.
Amola T.
Frederick, MD
Love my Kate Spade bag. The best quality.
I bought mine at an outlet but you can't beat the designer price and design of the bag. They are classics. Cons are that you may not find the color you want depending on the season.
Sadie C.
I recently purchased a small little wallet from here. The quality is great. I do not shop here often because it is kind of pricey but the price is worth the product for sure . I do in the future plan on shopping here again.
Ava G.
Love Kate spade. Amazing wallets and hand bags. Last a huge amount of time. Wait for sales. I bought my wallet at originally $125 but there was a 70% sale so I bought it for less than $40. The styles are so cute and girly.
Ali R.
I love all things Kate Spade. Her purses and wallets are my favorite things to shop for. They come in different varieties of colors, styles and sizes. I've had my purse for multiple years and it is still in great condition.
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
I’m Kate Spade obsessed from my phone case, to my purse, to my sunglasses. All my accessories are Kate Spade. I love the quality and the design of the entire line. I’m a strictly devout Kate Spade girl through and through.
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love my Kate Spade purses and my clutch is always with me. I like classic looks, and most of her designs fit that bill perfectly. My bags were great splurges... but I also tend to wait until the 75% off sales to purchase.
Alley V.
Pensacola , FL
I FINALLY broke away from my normal Micheal Kors bags & bought my first Kate Spade. I found this adorable light pink clutch that can literally fit all my cards & trinkets I carry around with me! Best part .. it was on SALE
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?