BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I love EVERYTHING Kate Spade from her fragrance to planners, handbags to home decor. Kate Spade just has the best style and it's all so cute while also being sophisticated at the same time. I would have everything in my home be Kate Spade if I could.
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
I love this brand. The last four purses I’ve purchased have been Kate Spade. They’re durable and so classy and classic. Not too much or too over the top but still cute. I always get compliments on my Kate Spade merch. One of my favorite brands.
Leslie A.
CERRITOS, CA
Kate Spade's novelty items are so cheeky. From bags shaped like cameras to planted cactuses, I'm always impressed. One thing I don't love is the grosgrain leather they use for the standard bags. It's not my favorite but I still enjoy the brand.
Angela G.
Olathe, KS
Really love any product I’ve got from this brand. Just recently, I bought a four pack of travel size fragrances. They all smell amazing and the price point was extremely reasonable. I continuously get compliments on all of them. Will buy again!
Erica P.
Addison, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is my favorite luxury designer. The price is expensive for most things but comparable to other designers. My favorite are the cute seasonal bags they release each quarter. Very cute, girly and original. I recommend Kate Spade products
Gina P.
matawan, nj
I received for Christmas a wallet from Kate spade and it’s absolutely adorable! It’s the perfect size and has the right amount of slots to hold all of my cards. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to keep their wallet organized!
Carmyn B.
Middleburg
Recently bought my mother a purse from Kate Spade. She's not the type of person to spend a lot of money on herself but I convinced her that she has done so much and that she deserved it. She finally gave in and got it. Highest quality I have ever seen and cute patterns as well!
Mavis R.
I love Kate spade bags. They’re so professional while still being independent. Honestly using mine makes me feel like a real adult. Which is always fun. The stores are nice but I prefer the website because I prefer web shopping. Nothing personal.
Madeleine H.
Catonsville, MD
I love Kate Spade products. I have so many different bags, wristlets, wallets, jewelry, you name it, I just can’t get enough. While the prices are high, I just cannot turn down a cute accessory that pulls together every outfit for every occasion.
Vern S.
Cuyahoga Falls
I’ve only bought a phone case from this brand but it was my favorite one I’ve had. I have been wanting a purse too and that will be next on my list. It is a little bit more expensive than I would want to spend but the item was very high quality
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?