BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love all her products! They're so unique & beautiful. They are great quality. They are a bit pricey, but they seem to be worth it! I especially love her purses & her earrings. I will definitely shop here again!
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this brand because when they have sales it’s worth it. They’re also reasonable. It’s pricey for a college student......but cute! I love the atmosphere it gives me this vibe where I wana sleep in any Kate Spade store!
Sadie C.
I recently purchased a small little wallet from here. The quality is great. I do not shop here often because it is kind of pricey but the price is worth the product for sure . I do in the future plan on shopping here again.
Grace M.
Tampa
I have multiple Kate Spade purses and I reach for them first every time. Their look is classic and the leather is really high quality. They last for a long time and look great with preppy style. I would recommend to anyone!
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
I’m Kate Spade obsessed from my phone case, to my purse, to my sunglasses. All my accessories are Kate Spade. I love the quality and the design of the entire line. I’m a strictly devout Kate Spade girl through and through.
Brittany U.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Kate spades bags and phone cases, it’s a shame she died, just got a pink purse from her brand absolutely in love with it. I buy from her sometimes not all the time though, I mean some of her stuff is super expansive.
Jasmin P.
Santa Ana, CA
Love love love her bags. I have 2 bags and 2 wallets from her. Very chique design and lvoe everything she does. some bags can be pricey but are worth it . I get several compliments on my bags and i need to go back to get a couple more to add to my collection
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I love my Kate spade. I have several purses and wallets that have lasted and lasted. Kate spade makes great quality products with gorgeous collies and patterns. They are on the pricey side but the quality is well worth it.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love Kate Spade for my kitchen. I love anything Polka Dot and Macy's carries her kitchen line. I got the Polka Dot glass cutting board and Polka Dot utensil jar. They add a whimsical flair to my coastal decorated kitchen.
Allison R.
I love my black New York collection bag. It's a bit pricy, but the quality is outstanding. Here in California, it's hard to find the New Your collection. The leather is pristine, and the matching wallet is the perfect fit.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?