BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
whitney a.
Broken Arrow, OK
I just got the cutest purse on sale at kate spade at a ver reasonable price and i get a compliment ton it very single time i wear it. One of my faVorite purchases for sure!!! The store is decorated so cute and the website is so easy to navigate. It never fails that they have a good sales going also.
Susie G.
Walnut Creek, CA
I purchased the IPhone 7 envelope case for my phone and it has saved my phone from being shattered a few times. It's super cute and looks like a small clutch, super sleek and chic. I get tons of compliments on it and questions all the time.
Betsy L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love Kate Spade - Always been a fan. Great handbags and wallets

I actually got a watch and the gold on it didnt last long. After using perfumes and lotions - it tends to turn color.
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this brand because when they have sales it’s worth it. They’re also reasonable. It’s pricey for a college student......but cute! I love the atmosphere it gives me this vibe where I wana sleep in any Kate Spade store!
kiana m.
Vernon
I love it!! Recently I got Kate Spade glasses because I found out my vision wasn’t so good and they’re nice , actually the only ones that fit my face frame well and I really love the design and I would shop from this again.
Grace M.
Tampa
I have multiple Kate Spade purses and I reach for them first every time. Their look is classic and the leather is really high quality. They last for a long time and look great with preppy style. I would recommend to anyone!
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
I have probably 25 Kate Spade bags and even more accessories. My go to when I want something fun and with some whimsicality- quality brand and makes you feel special!
Brittany U.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Kate spades bags and phone cases, it’s a shame she died, just got a pink purse from her brand absolutely in love with it. I buy from her sometimes not all the time though, I mean some of her stuff is super expansive.
My V.
Kate Spade has great quality bags.  I would recommend some of their products like wallets, handbags, and agendas.  one con is that some of their bags are made in China and the price is quite high.  Some bags are hard and stiff, which i don't like.  Overall it is great and haven't had anything wrong with my bags
Alley V.
Pensacola , FL
I FINALLY broke away from my normal Micheal Kors bags & bought my first Kate Spade. I found this adorable light pink clutch that can literally fit all my cards & trinkets I carry around with me! Best part .. it was on SALE
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?