BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Yasnil T.
I love Kate spade bags very sleek and beautiful and also have a bunch of funky colors. I think it’s amazingly priced just amazing quality I bough a black tote like bag with gold chain handles and I use it as my diaper bag I love it
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Everything Kate Spade comes out with is incredibly cute, girly and fun. Particularly the novelty handbags and accessories. I also love that the brand continues to expand on their stationery, home accessories and furniture lines.
Olivia H.
Orlando, FL
i absolutely adored Kate Spade. i had quite a few purses and wallets and even phone cases. i will say that the seams/craftmanship of the pieces i have isn't always the best, which sucks because it's a higher end brand so i wouldnt expect that. her designs were awesome and whimsical
Carrie D.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite designers. Very cute purse designs in multiple sizes and designs. Uses great color variations for every season. The jewelry designs are also very inviting and attractive.
Mikala D.
Magnolia, AR
I love all of the Kate Spade pieces I own! Anytime I have ordered, it has been easy to navigate through their website. Their prices are somewhat steep but their quality is amazing. I will definitely keep shopping Kate Spade!
Cindy N.
I truly love kate spade! I love the purses, Jewelry, apparel, shoes, accessories!
If you don't owe any kate spades! I will recommend you go check it out! They always have good sales!!
India D.
Madison
I worked retail for Kate spade so I received several pieces for a discounted price. I have jewelry and wallets and some clothes. I really like the price to quality ratio in this brand. You receive a fairly good quality price for not too expensive.
Ashley P.
Newark
I love Kate spade. The products are always a really high quality. The price for these products aren’t nearly as expensive as some of the other names brands. Always love going into the store will definitely be going back soon.
Emily S.
I absolutely adore Kate Spade. Everything is adorable and amazing quality. Their purses have a special place in my heart, and I’ll be wearing a pair of Kate spade earrings at my wedding. Their home goods are amazing as well!
Jessica R.
Scranton, PA
Love all the purses. You can never not find something you are looking for. They have something for everyone. My favorite thing is the small credit card holder that holds about 4 cards. I use it everyday and love love love it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?