BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

ally n.
Sikeston
i am absolutely in love with my new bag from kate spade!! it is such good quality but a little pricey considering it was just a bag. but i love it so so much. it is definitely my summer go to bag. i will always love my kate spade.
Kelsey S.
Kate spade is definitely one of my favorite brands. I love the vibrant colors and the way the products are made. Always making me feel like I have something to be adored. A company that I will continue to buy from for a long time.
Emily S.
San Marcos, TX
I own many purses and wallets from Kate Spade and I wouldn't change a thing. Beautiful items, stellar quality, and often can find great deals at the outlets or through their email list. My favorite place right now to buy from.
Carleigh P.
Louisville
Kate spade is adorable. Their bags are high-quality, they are a bit pricey, but I usually get my bags from the outlet. You can always ball on a budget. I highly recommend Kate Spade for any women who want to spice up their look.
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
I absolutely love the exfolikate facial scrub. I loved it so much i ordered 5 extra bottles so i didnt run out anytime soon. If you want to clean your akin and have it feel smooth and remove all the dead akin definitely give this product a try.
Caitlin C.
Southgate, MI
When i want a treat, i always go to Kate Spade. Her bags and wallets are very good quality and the outlets have the best deals. The bags can be a little pricey but she always has good sales. I would shop there again and again.
Amela M.
They have amazing phone cases, it’s a different design than the typical cases you will see. They are very durable and last even after multiple drops, they also seem to be resistant to scratches and scoffs. Would shop here again!
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL
Classic, great quality pieces. Kate Spade is so classic with a spark of cute and flirty. I love all of my pieces I own from there. All of the jewelry is beautiful and dainty; and the handbags add a little something to your look.
Katchen H.
Sartell, MN
Great quality products but definitely on the spendy side. To get a good deal you usually have to find an outlet store, because even the online deals aren’t that great. But I have no complaints about the quality of the products.
Jaelynne R.
I recently got prescription glasses from here they are super cute and work wonderful. I suggest this if you like Kate spade and need prescription glasses they are unfortunately on the more expensive side but Is worth every bit.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?