BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I like that there’s so many different styles on Kate Spade purses and their designs are all unique. Purses are great quality but pricey! Kate Spade iPhone cases rock and I usually try looking for them at TJ Maxx before I pay full price.
Melissa M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love Kate Spade Bags. They are colorful, stylish and great for everyday use. I like their online shopping experience and especially the surprise sale! bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Kate spade purchases! I almost exclusively purchase my wallets from them because I know they will look great even if they have been used way too many times. The leather always lasts and the customer service is great!
Katie B.
I love Kate Spade purses but they are really expensive but high Quality
You can find then at your local Nordstrom
Pro good purse con super expensive
But cheaper than Michael Kors definitely on my wish list for more a girl can ever have enough purses
sarah c.
Frisco, TX
I am an active Kate spade shopper for sure. From bags, wallets, phone cases you name it I have it. Their customer service in their stores is just as great as their online service. Their quality is great and I have no complaints!
Amela M.
They have amazing phone cases, it’s a different design than the typical cases you will see. They are very durable and last even after multiple drops, they also seem to be resistant to scratches and scoffs. Would shop here again!
Madelyn S.
I love Kate spade bags they are always super big and there is always extra storage. If you get this purse wet you don’t have to worry, it won’t stain or make a mark as long as you dry it off. I would definitely shop here again.
Amber G.
Gainesboro
I’ve always wanted a Kate Spade purse but I’ve never been one to splurge on a purse. I ended up getting one for Christmas and I’m in love! I also ended up purchasing a pink sparkly wallet to go with it and both are GREAT quality
Andrea U.
Orlando, FL
As a young, working professional, I was looking to transition from cheap, poorly made bags to a quality bag that I would use for day and night time. I've purchased three Kate Spade bags in the past year and I love all of them.
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
I love everything Kate Spade. They make high quality products with lots of style and flair. I recently purchased a pair of post earrings that I absolutely love and wear with everything! While I will say that this brand can be expensive (from a young professional's perspective), it is usually well worth the splurge.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?