BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20414)
Alicia L.
I love Kate Spade, especially the handbag line! I have 2 bags that I currently use. Every season there's amazing colors and versions styles that are perfect for everyone! All of the products are made well and they will last you for years!
Lauren H.
New York
I adore my Kate Spade purse. It is classic and effortless. It is the only thing I own from Kate Spade, but I feel it was well worth the money. It was about 10x what I normally spend on a purse but for daily use, it cannot be beat.
Jordan D.
Guilford, IN
Kate spade never disappoints me! Every purse, wallet or phone case I've purchased has been amazing quality and a beautiful pattern. I just recently got hooked! I would recommend shopping there! They always have good deals too.
Katchen H.
Great quality products but definitely on the spendy side. To get a good deal you usually have to find an outlet store, because even the online deals aren’t that great. But I have no complaints about the quality of the products.
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
I have received a kate spade picture frame and it was so so nice! It was silver and has really cute writing on it, more like a wedding gift idea, but perfect for my husbands and i! It fits mainly any theme and it's pretty large
Lauren P.
I have purchased bags in the past from here BUT my absolute favorite purchases from here are the blouses and dresses. They are always perfect for work and church. Classy but flattering fits and the quality is always top notch.
Hannah D.
Gallatin, TN
I adore Kate Spade everything! Her purses and bags are like no other! So many neat designs, the bags are roomy with tons of compartments. I love the big wallets as well. I have a big wallet and a purse and carry them everyday :)
Maria M.
Houston
I love this brand!!
I always find the cutest items ever at Kate Spade! I can’t tell you how many beautiful phrases and bags I have. And there is always a super amazing sale going on! I would absolutely recommend shopping here!!!
Haley C.
I received a Kate Spade bag and wallet for Christmas, and I'm blown away by the quality! The bags are vibrant in color, are sturdy, well made, and the leather feels super soft and buttery. The price is worth the quality you get with such a great bag!
Samantha G.
Barbourville, KY
I LOVE Kate Spade products. I am carrying the most amazing bag right now, and it’s the best quality. For some I’m sure it’s expensive, but also affordable. They carry the most beautiful prints. And I recommend Kate Spade always.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?