BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20512)
Katchen H.
Great quality products but definitely on the spendy side. To get a good deal you usually have to find an outlet store, because even the online deals aren’t that great. But I have no complaints about the quality of the products.
Lucia C.
Tucson, AZ
I bought the Cameron Street Lottie purse in light blue, and I fell in love with it. It is very sturdy, it has legs to protect that bag from getting dirty. It is not flimsy at all. I would buy another purse from Kate Spade again!
Jaelynne R.
I recently got prescription glasses from here they are super cute and work wonderful. I suggest this if you like Kate spade and need prescription glasses they are unfortunately on the more expensive side but Is worth every bit.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade New York is an American fashion design house founded in January 1993 by Kate Spade and Andy Spade. Jack Spade is the brand's line for men. Kate Spade New York competes with Michael Kors Kate Spade
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL
Classic, great quality pieces. Kate Spade is so classic with a spark of cute and flirty. I love all of my pieces I own from there. All of the jewelry is beautiful and dainty; and the handbags add a little something to your look.
Yaritza T.
Opa Locka, FL
I have always loved buying new things from Kate Spade because of how cute and stylish it looks. Kate Spade wallets are so cute and easy to use. My shopping experience is always an enjoyable one, Kate Spade staff are very friendly and helpful. Yes, I would definitely shop there again and recommend others to go also.
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Kate spade purchases! I almost exclusively purchase my wallets from them because I know they will look great even if they have been used way too many times. The leather always lasts and the customer service is great!
Erika D.
What’s not to love about the Kate spade brand? Great quality and clean and girly design. Love the stripes and bows. A more affordable high end brand. Absolutely love my Kate spade bag! I would recommend shopping at Kate spade!
Jenna B.
Mission Viejo, CA
I always, always, always go for Kate Spade when buying purses! I love the quality so much, they last seriously forever! It's slightly on the more expensive side but it's so worth it, I recommend this brand to all of my friends!
Aida E.
Doral, FL
I just bought a wallet from this brand and it's absolutely gorgeous! Very good quality too and a lot of space, just what I needed. Looking forward to buying other items from this collection. I would totally recommend this brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?