BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Amazing quality purses! Bright fun colors perfect for spring and summer. They also offer novelty purses that are perfect for dressing up, or just adding some fun to your life! Reasonably priced and knowledgeable sales associates
Leaha H.
I LOVE KATE SPADE! Everything I have from Kate Spade is such great quality, I’m also
A huge fan of New York inspired fashion which this brand nails. I have bags and jewelry from Kate Spade and literally adore every piece I have!
Ajla A.
Chesterfield , MI
I love buying accessories there. I've bought several purses and they're all good quality and always super cute style. It's pretty affordable compared to all the other high-end brands. Favorite purchase is my cat ears winter hat!
Katherine M.
Arcadia
Got two beautiful Kate Spade purses. One being a mini backpack that is color blocked with black and light pink and another being a medium sized long strap shoulder bag that is black with dusty purple trimming and a purple bow on the front.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
Oh, how I love this brand. Such quality and grace is presented in each piece. Sometimes the purses are out of my price range so I must wait for a sale. But the wait is worth it.
Andrea U.
Orlando, FL
As a young, working professional, I was looking to transition from cheap, poorly made bags to a quality bag that I would use for day and night time. I've purchased three Kate Spade bags in the past year and I love all of them.
Javen J.
I love love love Kate spade I have at least 4 bags from them and 2 wallets. They are made out of a somewhat cheap somewhat expensive fabric.i love her playful designs especially in her houseware. I would recommend shopping here.
Yaritza T.
Opa Locka, FL
I have always loved buying new things from Kate Spade because of how cute and stylish it looks. Kate Spade wallets are so cute and easy to use. My shopping experience is always an enjoyable one, Kate Spade staff are very friendly and helpful. Yes, I would definitely shop there again and recommend others to go also.
Rachel P.
Beaumont, TX
High quality and timeless. Great packaging and even better customer service. I have bags, accessories, and clothing from Kate Spade that I purchased years ago and still wear regularly.
Erika D.
What’s not to love about the Kate spade brand? Great quality and clean and girly design. Love the stripes and bows. A more affordable high end brand. Absolutely love my Kate spade bag! I would recommend shopping at Kate spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?