BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Caitie G.
I own many Kate Spade wallets, clutches and phone cases. I love the simple yet elegant designs of each product I own by Kate Spade. I always feel put together and fabulous when I am toting around this brand. It's refreshing and classy.
Tia M.
Markham, IL
I love my phone cases! People gifted me two beautiful purses for special occasions. I’d say it’s affordable, but I’m not the one spending my money. Yes, this is my favorite purse. I’d definitely shop here again when I get enough money.
Deazhane C.
Portland , OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love her designs . They are so colorful and cheerful . Its so sad she passed away you would of known she was struggling with her life by what she puts in her designs . I have a lot of her wallets it was money well spent . R.I P to a beautiful woman
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
I got my first purse from there this past weekend. It is a great size and great quality. I've always wanted Kate Spade and my husband finally got me it. They are a little pricey but they quality is definitely worth it. They have some super adorable earrings and wallets and purses and phone cases at sunglasses and so much more. I think I found my new addiction.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I LOVE my purse from Kate Spade. It's so classy and timeless and I've had it for a long time now and it looks pretty much new! The straps are still perfect and the leather is crisp. I love all her products, they have a classy feel to them.
Delaney A.
Clarksville
My favorite purses are from Kate Spade! The quality of the bags is so great and they stay looking good for years! I use my large bag constantly and get so many compliments on it. Kate Spade is my go to for quality handbags and wallets!
Heather E.
I mainly buy purses and hand bags. I have had the same two Kate spade hand bags for 5 years now and they have held up to everything possible through motherhood. Very well made and so worth the money. The designs never go out of style.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Love this brand. It is more of a girly, classic style which I love with cute prints and very classic options as well. Their watched and purses are my favorite. They are definitely pricey but they have some good deals around the holidays.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Kate Spade bags are a staple for a reason. They are the perfect entry way to shopping designer and understanding quality. They are made really well, and if you maintain your bags they will last forever. Everyone should own at least one piece.
Danika L.
Kate Spade has my favorite jewelry and my favorite perfume! I haven't had a chance to try a bag or clothing but I swoon over them online all the time. Love love love this brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?