BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20457)
Christie A.
Boston, MA
literally all my purses are from kate spade. the quality of the bags are great! even my purse with a wicker bottom that typically would only last a season is going on year four and it still looks brand new! deff my favorite brand.
A J.
Absolutely love this brand. I received a wallet as a gift for the holidays. It is really well put together and has a lot of space to it for all my cards, cash, etc. The material is really well made and you can definitely tell the quality.
Amber W.
I really like Kate Spade products. I think they're very cute and I own a clutch from them that I use every day, HOWEVER I do want to start making only cruelty-free purchases so I will not be purchasing another Kate Spade product.
Maggie M.
I own a few kate spade purses and I love them. They have lasted me for years and are still in great shape. These are the type of bags that will last you a lifetime. I also love their jewelry line, and they often have really good sales going on!
Yara S.
New Caney, TX
I love love love Kate Spades bags. I own several different bag and dont leave home without one in tow. My favorite is a tote bag, I use for baseball games. So easy to carry and so much fits inside it. And best part, easy to clean.
Elizabeth
Absolutely love every Kate Spade products. I have a phone case from this brand and it’s durable and kept my phone safe and never letting it crack. I have bags and purses to that don’t wear out easily and perfect for any occasions
Kelsey S.
Kate spade is definitely one of my favorite brands. I love the vibrant colors and the way the products are made. Always making me feel like I have something to be adored. A company that I will continue to buy from for a long time.
C C.
Ordered from Kate spade earrings from amazon. Love them. Would recommend to everyone. They have held up well, and are comfortable. They haven’t made my ears hurt or given me any infections. Good price for what you’re getting too.
Cathy P.
Va Beach, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased these lovely @katespade open toe heels. They were so comfortable and I didnt have any issues with my feet hurting by the end of the night. Love them!
Em H.
I really love Kate spade products. Not only are they absolutely great quality but they are really cute. There is so much of s selection when it comes to buying something from Kate spade. They’re are very many really cute designs.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?