BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20610)
Kristin W.
Honolulu , HI
Love this store! Feels like luxury at reasonable prices! Got all my wedding jewelry here, and reception shoes! They all sparkles. My favorite dress is from Kate spade and they carry down to size 5 in shoes. This place is amazing!
Gianna F.
Frackville, PA
Kate Spade is my favorites brand. The only purses and wallets I use come from Kate Spade. The white leather gets dirty very easily but the Kate Spade leather cleaner and conditioner works very well and they're only $10 each. They take the stains right out and it's so simple to use.
Lauren D.
Carrollton, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Kate Spade and would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality purse without breaking the bank too much! Some of their items can be expensive, but compared to most "luxury" brands, this one is the most affordable!
Kelsey S.
Kate spade is definitely one of my favorite brands. I love the vibrant colors and the way the products are made. Always making me feel like I have something to be adored. A company that I will continue to buy from for a long time.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been buying Kate Spade shoes, clothing, glasses, bags, jewelry and accessories for years and have never been let down with either quality or style. Every piece has always been a great investment and addition to my wardrobe.
I love the store only thing that I get there or at their purses and perfumes I love older teams they never disappoint they last all day and they're very nice but they are a little bit expensive and yes I would recommend the store to anyone
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I LOVE gifting Kate Spade to friends and family! Whether I’m sending stationary or jewelry, everyone gets delighted to see a Kate Spade package at their door! All gifts are beautifully wrapped making this an extra special delivery
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I am a Kate Spade fiend - I love everything from the handbags to the phone cases. My most recent purchase was a handbag for work that fits my laptop, etc. and it has been wonderfully durable while still being professional and trendy. The perfect combo!
Olivia S.
Jenks, OK
I got a small crossbody purse for my birthday and I love it. Its in my favorite color, turquoise. Its the perfect size for me. Its small enough to where is only can fit my wallet and phone so I don't put unnecessary things in it.
Tara M.
I have multiple purses from Kate Spade and I love them. They are a great price point and beautiful quality . They are smartly thought out in design and last a long time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?