BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Adriana F.
Ridgewood
Have had my wallet for 5 years now and have never even thought about getting a new one. Stylish but also good for everyday use, fits everything I need. Would definitely purchase more bags/wallets from Kate spade, love their designs
MiaTai D.
Charlestown, MA
I love Kate Spade handbags, they go with any outfit, and they are super cute. They are affordable compared to the major luxury brands. I buy my handbags from a Outlet store here in Massachusetts because there's always a sale.
soph C.
Miami
This is a reliable store with reliable products! If you’re looking for a statement piece or something more everyday - they have it! The sales staff is always so helpful and know the products well! I have been shopping here forever!!
Jessica S.
Cleveland, Ohio
I bought a gorgeous pink leather hand bag almost 3 years ago now and I'm still completely in love. If you go with a leather product, you can be sure you will have that bag for life! It's an expensive brand, but you really do get what you pay for.
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
Kate Spade, the first time I crossed path with this brand was thru their agendas, I love the colors they offer, the variety of purses, supplies, is not too girly but sophisticated, my favorite product is the planners for sure
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely adore Kate Spade products. I have a purse and an overnight bag, both of which I love. I wish they made more products for non-Apple users however. They always have great sales and deals at the outlet stores. Plus, I love their Miss Adventure videos.
Haley W.
hattiesburg
Such cute items. It’s like every high school/college girls dream to have everything Kate spade. Even her planners are to die for. I currently have a phone case on from her and drop my phone daily and it never cracks (knock on wood)
Kirsten C.
Just bought my wedding shoes from kate spade x keds. Love love love. I can't say enough about them. They are comfortable, were affordable and I absolutely love the glitter. Love shopping online with all the coupons and codes you never have to pay full price.
Lissette A.
Great quality purses. Long lasting. Beautiful colors. My favorite purse is the kate spade cameron street margot- mahogany and porcini/black. Such beautiful, elegant colors.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Great customer service, store setup and overall vibe. Always a good experience and although pricey they always provide discounts both online and in store. They even have a student discount when presented with a student I.D. Loveee.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?