BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

LG G.
Very classy preppy look. I have several purses they seem to have the same styles all the time. The difference is they add cute animals on their product but still the same. If your looking for a solid and square:rectangle style they got it
Summer W.
I love Kate spade! I love how it is so feminine and very mid century modern! I haven’t shopped recently, but I do have some amazing things from there that have lasted for a LONG time (4 years or so!). I would highly recommend this store!
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
I love her hand bags. They’re very good quality and the price is more affordable than any others out there. Very fashionable and trendy as well. I am also in love with one of the perfumes. Smells so light, floral but not too overpowering.
Jessica H.
New York
So many young and stylish designs available from this brand! I have so many Kate Spade products because they are of good quality, but they don’t break the bank. Highly recommend shopping here if you’re into bows and soft, girly designs!
Kayla S.
Kenosha
Love this brand. Have a small pale pink purse that goes over the shoulder one of my favorite bags. Stores are clean and organized. Website constantly has sales/deals can still be a little pricey though but love this brand. It is well worth the price.
Kristin C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I adore the purses and wallets I've gotten from Kate Spade. I'm very tough on my bags and wallets, so the durability is key for me! No scratches, no rips, no tears. Well worth the prices; especially when purchasing through Outlet prices!
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I recently bought a black Cameron Street Havana bag and I’m in love! I purchased this bag for every day use! I love how large it is. A perfect transition from hanging up the diaper bag! The sleek design will carry your from day to night!
Becky B.
Bear, DE
Got a cross body purse that I absolutely love. Great quality leather, beautiful periwinkle color. Cute scalloped details. Great addition to my collection of purses. Has good space and love how it has more structure so I can fit more in it
enora a.
bag is the best quality hand bag I have ever owned. The design is remarkable. Every woman should own one. I have bought a lot of purses in my life and none of them are as high quality as this one. I believe that this will be the purse I will buy when the one I just purchased needs replaced.
Virginia G.
Boca Raton, FL
Kate Spade accessories are cute, edgy, a little bit pricey, but you know if you want a quality product you have to invest a little bit more in what you like. My favorite purchase is a case for my phone, I love it and it fits beautifully.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?