BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20451)
Whitney S.
Recently bought a new tote and it is fabulous. The color catches people's attention and is perfect for spring! It's was more expensive than what I wanted to pay but the quality seems to pretty nice and it seems to be fairly durable.
Jen V.
Houston
Love you this brand. Everything about it. Very preppy, colorful, happy, and clean. There are few Kate Spade products I don’t like. I’ve purchased everything from earrings to calendars and phone cases and I’ve never been disappointed!
Kareena A.
Their products are very nice. They all have really great quality and can be used for more than a year. The only thing is that they are super expensive. A little cheaper alternative would be Michael kors. They all have great quality.
mimi :.
redlands
One of my favorite purse brands. I shop here a lot. They have such nice designs and nice pastel colors for everyone. The purses last very long and they are very affordable. I will definitely be shopping for another purse very soon.
Melanie M.
I've been eyeing Kate spade products for a while. I'm on their site often looking at the purses, wallets, and other travel/ work items. Two of my coworkers have Kate spade purses and they love them!!!
soph C.
Miami
This is a reliable store with reliable products! If you’re looking for a statement piece or something more everyday - they have it! The sales staff is always so helpful and know the products well! I have been shopping here forever!!
Haley W.
hattiesburg
Such cute items. It’s like every high school/college girls dream to have everything Kate spade. Even her planners are to die for. I currently have a phone case on from her and drop my phone daily and it never cracks (knock on wood)
Adina W.
I have some Kate spade eyeglasses! And they are the most adorable pair I’ve ever had! I get compliments on them all the time, and I love them! Sturdy, good quality, and beyond precious. I cannot say enough about how much I love them!
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
Kate Spade, the first time I crossed path with this brand was thru their agendas, I love the colors they offer, the variety of purses, supplies, is not too girly but sophisticated, my favorite product is the planners for sure
Adriana F.
Ridgewood
Have had my wallet for 5 years now and have never even thought about getting a new one. Stylish but also good for everyday use, fits everything I need. Would definitely purchase more bags/wallets from Kate spade, love their designs
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?