BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Her lotion walking on air smells amazing. A little bit of this goes a long way so I wouldn't recommend using it as an all over body lotion but just like a hand lotion is the best
Marianne J.
American Fork, UT
I have 2 satchel purses that I absolutely love. The leather is beautiful and I love the quality. Will always purchase kate spade when I want a new purse or bag. It's been over 3 years and no problems or wear. I use these bags everyday.
Taylor M.
Augusta, GA
Kate Spade handbags are always an ideal quality and beautifully made. I love my handbag and always receive compliments when out with it.
Additionally, the jewelry is always beautiful and completes any outfit. Love love love this brand.
Bree B.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite designer brand. Not too high end, but very good quality. I like the leather and always such cute and girlie designs but still has a classy feel. Not tacky with too much insignia and the spade and bow signature are perfect.
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Talk about a revolutionarily trendy brand. I have multiple cross body's and jewelry pieces from this brand and keep buying more. All of their products are adorable and stand up to time as well as any other brand
Isabella S.
Can't say much about this brand because I only bought pens from there . I will say they were very cute and great decorative pens. They were good pens and lasted a long time a little expensive for pens but looked really cute on my desk!
Jessica W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite designer! The quality of the products is amazing and I love that the line always has such great statement pieces. I would dress and accessories head to toe in this brand everyday if I could afford it!
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have various random things from her, laptop case and wallet etc. I love them but honestly the money doesn't make a difference. The quality is the same as anything else, I just take better care of this because it's a name brand that I spent a lot on.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Kate Spade bags are a staple for a reason. They are the perfect entry way to shopping designer and understanding quality. They are made really well, and if you maintain your bags they will last forever. Everyone should own at least one piece.
Danbee K.
I love how Kate Spade is simple, yet girly, yet sophisticated, yet chic. I love the details that she puts into her work also. She’s also not afraid to step out of the social norm with her work, which shows she’s not afraid to be edgy.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?