BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20572)
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I love Kate spade! Everything I’ve ever purchased has been amazing quality and washes up greatly! Everything holds up, but I try to not dry my clothes because I’m just nervous something will happen after spending all that money!
Kaitlyn T.
I bought a purse from the Kate Spade website during a sale and it had been my favorite purse ever since! It is easy to wipe off if it gets dirty and is just so cute. I like how it comes with a strap that can come on and off.
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love the simple yet sleek designs of all their handbags, wallets, and clutches. It’s great quality and well worth the price. The straps hold up really well and I haven’t had any issue with bending or peeling. Totally worth it.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Very expensive but high quality hand bags and totes. Fashionable color and styles. Perfect for all occasions. I highly recommend getting at least one Kate spade bag. Definitely worth the money and can't wait to get another!
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill, TN
Great quality products from purses to clothing. Quality is worth the price you pay. Often times you can catch some great deals and have some really nice things for a great price. Recommend Kate Spade products to all ladies.
Katie G.
Long Beach, CA
I love Kate spade! I have so many purses from there! Because the quality is fantastic and the price is pretty reasonable for a luxury item! I have about four purses from Kate spade and a wallet and I love them all very much
Kayla N.
Love this brand! I bought a mini backpack for me and a beautiful baby pink wallet for my mom! It lasts very long, very easy to clean, haven’t had one malfunction with either. The colors they have are beautiful. I love this!
Pikulik N.
I bought a black Kate spade wallet and I love it! It fits everything I need and is very sleek and stylish. It arrived within a few days and I was eager to put it in my purse. This is a great brand with high quality products
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
I own several Kate Spade handbags and I love them! The styles are always cute and fashionable. They have a wide range of in-style and timeless collections to match any style. Definitely a go to for handbags and accessories!
Jennifer C.
Cache , OK
I LOVE this brand. I have the most adorable pajama set. It looks and feels amazing and the quality is undeniable. I have a pair of tights that has lasted longer than any other pair I’ve bought. I would definitely recommend.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?