BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Kate spade! Always has th cutest purses and accessories. For the longest time I had the cutest iPhone case and I didn’t want to upgrade my phone because I loved the case so much. Plus Kate spade always has a good deal on purses.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve never been disappointed with a purchase from Kate Spade! Always super cute and great quality and they have outlets if you don’t want to pay full price with the same things that are in the normal stores. Most of my purses are kate spade and I will continue to buy from them!
Caitie G.
I own many Kate Spade wallets, clutches and phone cases. I love the simple yet elegant designs of each product I own by Kate Spade. I always feel put together and fabulous when I am toting around this brand. It's refreshing and classy.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Love this brand. It is more of a girly, classic style which I love with cute prints and very classic options as well. Their watched and purses are my favorite. They are definitely pricey but they have some good deals around the holidays.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I LOVE my purse from Kate Spade. It's so classy and timeless and I've had it for a long time now and it looks pretty much new! The straps are still perfect and the leather is crisp. I love all her products, they have a classy feel to them.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Love there purses never really bought more than purses did buy one pair of boots ? but it was only 20$ which was so nice and felt expensive 💝, love there products and there collection! will buy again in the future. Kate Spade
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA
Cute stuff but the price tag is high. It isn't as high as other luxury brands but that doesn't mean that I agree with any companies sell these products for as much they are. I understand it's higher quality and that's why I gave it a high rating but I don't agree with how much they are making the items for vs selling them at.
Tia M.
Markham, IL
I love my phone cases! People gifted me two beautiful purses for special occasions. I’d say it’s affordable, but I’m not the one spending my money. Yes, this is my favorite purse. I’d definitely shop here again when I get enough money.
Emily K.
I love my Kate spade bags. I love how clean they stay, and how spacious they are. I think my sunglasses that I bought from there could be a little more quality, but I love the shape and look of them! I totally recommend shopping there!
Meghan F.
katonah
I am obsessed with Kate Spade. All of her products are durable and high quality. Her handbags are so cute and she makes them in so many vibrant colors. I love how feminine her whole brand is. I actually wore a pair of her shoes on my wedding day (they were hot pink!)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?