BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

LG G.
Very classy preppy look. I have several purses they seem to have the same styles all the time. The difference is they add cute animals on their product but still the same. If your looking for a solid and square:rectangle style they got it
Jordan C.
Milton , WV
I bought a gorgeous cell phone cover that is Kate Spade & I actually purchased it at Macys and it has glitter in it that moves back and forth it is so pretty and I love the quality of the case! I would definitely recommend it to someone!
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
I love her hand bags. They’re very good quality and the price is more affordable than any others out there. Very fashionable and trendy as well. I am also in love with one of the perfumes. Smells so light, floral but not too overpowering.
Morgan W.
West Valley City
I love everything Kate spade. From the witty phrase necklaces to the really cute clothing and then their sturdy and amazing purses. You can’t go wrong with Kate spade. Kate spade is my number one when I’m looking for luxury brand items.
Kayla S.
Kenosha
Love this brand. Have a small pale pink purse that goes over the shoulder one of my favorite bags. Stores are clean and organized. Website constantly has sales/deals can still be a little pricey though but love this brand. It is well worth the price.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Just seeing the name makes me happy! I love Kate Spade with all my heart. The products are amazing! I have a satchel and a wallet that I'm obsessed with. They were on sale too! I'm hoping to buy more things in the future! It's a must buy!
Madelyn H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This store is great. The purses, wallets, phone cases you name it are so fun and whimsical. Some can be a bit pricey but there are outlets and the prices are great and the quality of purses are fantastic. The products change quickly too.
Desirée💋Maciel S.
Hollywood, FL
Kate Spade has the most cutest, modern and trendy accessories. I bought a cute hat and gloves set. I also own Kate Spade bookbag and I LOVE IT!!! It's black with gold zippers and alot of inside pockets. Perfect for traveling and school.
Christina L.
I love their handbags, as a college student it is affordable and cute. The prices for the bags ate the best at a clearance outlet, i wished they had more styles too. I definitely recommend this for college students and anyone on a budget.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
I have only purchased Kate spade phone cases and wallet. Super super beautiful designs and high queasily material! Not too expensive but not super cheap either! Always looking for new phone cases to show off!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?