BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Lorann S.
GRANDVIEW, TX
I love Kate Spade. I just really do. I feel like Kate Spade is just a timeless classic brand. My closet is full of Kate Spade purses, bags, backpacks. I've got a Kate Spade bracelet on right now! Kate Spade gets me with those surprise sales!
Virginia G.
Boca Raton, FL
Kate Spade accessories are cute, edgy, a little bit pricey, but you know if you want a quality product you have to invest a little bit more in what you like. My favorite purchase is a case for my phone, I love it and it fits beautifully.
Molly B.
Anderson, IN
I love all of Kate Spade's classic, but quirky products! My wedding dishes are a classic bone china and I LOVE them! Her book, "All in Good Taste" sits on my living room coffee table.
Kristin C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I adore the purses and wallets I've gotten from Kate Spade. I'm very tough on my bags and wallets, so the durability is key for me! No scratches, no rips, no tears. Well worth the prices; especially when purchasing through Outlet prices!
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
I love her hand bags. They’re very good quality and the price is more affordable than any others out there. Very fashionable and trendy as well. I am also in love with one of the perfumes. Smells so light, floral but not too overpowering.
Safiya d.
Memphis
Purchased an emerald green tote bag and it is over 2 years old and still looks new. The quality is amazing. When I purchased the service was great and helpful. The leather doesn't lose it's shape with wear either. Great lasting bag.
LG G.
Very classy preppy look. I have several purses they seem to have the same styles all the time. The difference is they add cute animals on their product but still the same. If your looking for a solid and square:rectangle style they got it
Lauren H.
Easley, SC
I recently purchased a blush colored purse from Kate Spade, and it is probably the best purchase I've ever made. I use my purse everyday and it is the perfect size. I get complements about everyday!! The quality it fabulous and I love it.
Jesse W.
Houma
Wow I love all the trendy items! The cat eye sunglasses, handbags, jewelry, and recently the smart watch!! It the only brand that I love the classic gold in the jewelry especially the watch! So fun from going classic to even bold choices!
Jamie F.
Summerville
Kate Spade is my favorite brand for everything! Coffee tumblers, wallets, handbags, passport holders, household items, you name it - I love it! Everything is cute, colorful, and holds up so well. I will be a lifelong Kate Spade customer!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?