BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Molly B.
Anderson, IN
I love all of Kate Spade's classic, but quirky products! My wedding dishes are a classic bone china and I LOVE them! Her book, "All in Good Taste" sits on my living room coffee table.
Emma H.
Lindenhurst
I’ve always been a huge fan of Kate Spade. Their bags are so adorable and there are so many different styles and colors to choose from. The material of the purse is high quality!! Phone cases and jewelry from Kate Spade are also amazing.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've had a few Kate Spade handbags, usually a classic style that will last a lifetime, because at their prices it's an investment. I've also bought their jewelry, again pretty classic styles. Great quality. I would recommend this brand.
Lorann S.
GRANDVIEW, TX
I love Kate Spade. I just really do. I feel like Kate Spade is just a timeless classic brand. My closet is full of Kate Spade purses, bags, backpacks. I've got a Kate Spade bracelet on right now! Kate Spade gets me with those surprise sales!
Dustin F.
Spartanburg
I love the quality of the product. Last a long time and they do not show alot of wear. I own many bags and wallets by this brang and I consider them a staple in my wardrobe.
Desirée💋Maciel S.
Hollywood, FL
Kate Spade has the most cutest, modern and trendy accessories. I bought a cute hat and gloves set. I also own Kate Spade bookbag and I LOVE IT!!! It's black with gold zippers and alot of inside pockets. Perfect for traveling and school.
Jessica H.
New York
So many young and stylish designs available from this brand! I have so many Kate Spade products because they are of good quality, but they don’t break the bank. Highly recommend shopping here if you’re into bows and soft, girly designs!
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i really like kate spade she have very stylish and up to date fashion and i really like her i don't have a lot of her stuff though because it is kind of too expensive but i would recommend if you are looking for something nice and i would shop there again
Summer W.
I love Kate spade! I love how it is so feminine and very mid century modern! I haven’t shopped recently, but I do have some amazing things from there that have lasted for a LONG time (4 years or so!). I would highly recommend this store!
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
I have only purchased Kate spade phone cases and wallet. Super super beautiful designs and high queasily material! Not too expensive but not super cheap either! Always looking for new phone cases to show off!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?