BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a purse and a wallet that I got and they have quickly become my favorite accessories! They are so cute and good quality! I always get compliments on them! A little pricey but I'm thinking about saving up to get another purse soon!
Sonya E.
I love Kate spade, I could give a 6 page review on how everything she makes it amazing. I own 27 purses by her, 9 pairs of shoes and all the wallets and jewelry to match. It's quality stuff and there's always amazing sales at the outlets
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently bought a Kate Spade bag and I am in love with it. They have bags of all shapes, sizes, styles and colors. You can go from very girly to very sophisticated. I would recommend shopping at the outlet stores to get the best deals!
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am in love with Kate Spade. I love the style and its products always catch my eye. I especially love the bags and phone cases. It is a very cute brand, but can be rather expensive. It is the perfect place for gifts for any fashion lover!
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
Superior quality handbags, wallets and accessories. I love the classic look of the products that will never go out of style. I go to Kate Spade outlets to get the best deals.
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
My Kate Spade sun glasses are my favorite pair yet. They shape easily fits my face and provides me with great sun protections. I love the color and style. I've had them almost two years and they're still beautiful and in great condition.
Lauryn N.
Oak Ridge , TN
I love Kate Spade for classic and timeless pieces. Though she does have some trendy accessories, I know that any classic KS silhouette will be well made and well loved for years.
Katie H.
San Diego
I love the products that I have purchased- which are mainly purses, clutches and wallets. They tend to hold up very well. I love the color variation and how bright things are, their product gets me out of my comfort zones of dark colors.
Kim A.
Oakland park, FL
I love Kate spade. She made bold and out there look refined and classy. She was one of the most talented designers. She managed to pull off the most abstract and random designs and turn them into something beautiful. Kate Spade
Vanessa C.
Their bags and wallets are amazing! They last forever. All of their itms are so cute. I shop here very often maybe three times a month. Shopping here is amazing, staff is very friendly and helpful. I will always recommend Kate Spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?