BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20458)
CurlFRIEND V.
Miami
We absolutely love Kate Spade !! We have purchased purses, cross-bodies, jewelry, and even cellphone cases!! It’s just a style that last! We always have amazing experience shopping at Kate Spade! We are sure we will be there again soon!!
Summer W.
I love Kate spade! I love how it is so feminine and very mid century modern! I haven’t shopped recently, but I do have some amazing things from there that have lasted for a LONG time (4 years or so!). I would highly recommend this store!
Brenda S.
Jacksonville , NC
My husband surprised me with a Kat Spade bag for my birthday and it’s the best purse I have ever owned! It is so beautiful and I always get to many compliments on it. Will definitely be asking for another Kate Spade for my next birthday 😉
Enji E.
Such an amazing brand. They are always on trend with whatever it may be; from phone cases to earrings they’ve got it all. Their bags are always made with care and are super cute! I would definitely recommend buying their purse or wallet!
Christina L.
I love their handbags, as a college student it is affordable and cute. The prices for the bags ate the best at a clearance outlet, i wished they had more styles too. I definitely recommend this for college students and anyone on a budget.
Mia P.
Very cute high fashion clothes. Durable fabrics. I recently purchased a clutch, and I love it! Great quality! Very nice fabrics. However, I do not shop here a lot because it is very expensive. I do see myself shopping here again though.
Erin K.
Arlington, VA
I’m a huge fan of Kate Spade products. I think her bags are super timeless and perfect for everyday use. I always check her brand first when I shopping for new purses or wallets. I’ve owned multiple bags from her over the years and they last for awhile
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently got Kate spade jewelry and a purse and I love them. I have a few Kate Spade purses and I love each of them. They are clean, classy, cute just like she was. I really love her shark jewelry it turns all looks into summer looks.
Whitney M.
I recently purchased two Kate Spade bag and I have to say I'm actually in love. The larger tote style bag continues to hold its shape and matches nearly everything in my wardrobe. The second, smaller crossbody bag is very structured in comparison to most cross body bags I have previously purchased and traveled well in my luggage.
Emma H.
Lindenhurst
I’ve always been a huge fan of Kate Spade. Their bags are so adorable and there are so many different styles and colors to choose from. The material of the purse is high quality!! Phone cases and jewelry from Kate Spade are also amazing.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?