BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20500)
KimberlyAnn P.
Mckinney, TX
Kate Spade is a little new to me as far as buying products of any kind from them. I first learned about them when I saw a very BEAUTIFUL purse a few years back that I wanted to go check out. And I was EXTREMELY HAPPY with the customer service that I received and continued to receive. All of the products that I have bought over the last few years have all been very great quality and I have received the best Experienced customer service.
Morgan M.
Ashland, KY
Kate Spade brand is one of my favorite, from purses to jewelry, everything is so well made and super cute! It’s very affordable, especially for the great quality. I always have and always will continue to purchase Kate Spade!
Sydney L.
Kate spade products are great quality for the price. I own many of her products and they seem to last. I’m personally very rough on handbags, purses, and wallets. Con is Kate spade is no longer with us to design new products.
Maureen W.
New York
Kate Spade handbags are every young adults' must have. Their bag designs along with wallets definitly pertain to younger generations as they're either very colorful or filled with unique designs. I would definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn T.
I bought a purse from the Kate Spade website during a sale and it had been my favorite purse ever since! It is easy to wipe off if it gets dirty and is just so cute. I like how it comes with a strap that can come on and off.
Shelby S.
Jackson
I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED my purse from Kate spade!!! Everything about it is so nice, it’s pretty expensive but I know it will hold up well! Made from very nice materials and overall worth the cash! Kate Spade
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
I am obsessed with the whole Kate spade brand. They’re known for their great bags which match with everything and have a classic style that never goes out of style. I also love their accessories especially their phone cases!
Nikki H.
Kate-spade is my favvvvvvvv high end brand! I literally love everything Kate Spade.  I shop Kate Spade at least 5 times a year.  The quality of their products is sup preb.  Kate Spade is always my favorite purchase through the year.  I will always shop Kate Spade!!  Kate Spade
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I love Kate spade! Everything I’ve ever purchased has been amazing quality and washes up greatly! Everything holds up, but I try to not dry my clothes because I’m just nervous something will happen after spending all that money!
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
I love Kate Spade. She has the cutest purses and they are greatly made! I own several crossbody bags and handbags and I want more! I’m always complimented on how cute my bag is whenever I go out! Love, love, love Kate Spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?