BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20586)
Caitlin P.
Saint Cloud, FL
LOVE my Kate Spade purse!! It's held up so well over the past 2 years! It's super cute, has a ton of room inside, and great quality! I searched around for a great purse to use on dates and when I'm running around, and this purse fits the bill!
Gabby H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Purses are cute always have fun colors and fun designs that are eye catching and long lasting. The prices can be reasonable when shopping sales and there always new themes to chose from. Overall nice brand and will continue to shop there again
Dani F.
Beaumont
I love everything KS! The products are high quality and they last a long time if you take care of them. And it's all so cute! The purses are definitely my guilty pleasure! The new spring line has amazing colors and many sized purses to choose from.
Casey D.
Louisville, KY
Love my Kate Spade wallet and purse as the quality is great however their promotions at their outlets can be deceiving by stating 70% off your entire purchase which isn't always the case.
Taylor B.
Raleigh, NC
Kate spade has some of the best designer items. The purses are durable and long lasting, very classic looking. Different accessories such as phone cases and wallets are a plus. I even purchased a planner and I love it!! Kate Spade is the best!
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Some designs are just fun and "out there," but many of the products err on the side of sleek and sophisticated. Kate Spade stuff is often so fun and adorable. I especially love the fun linings and whimsically-shaped purses
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I adore Kate Spade! The purses and accessories are classic and cute! Although the prices are a bit high, there's a outlet not too far from me with great sales so that's when I stock up!
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
I am a huge fan of their stud earrings. So many cute styles and not too expensive. They are always good quality and don't irritate my sensitive ears. Sometimes the studs are a little too big, so I would suggest making smaller, more dainty stud options!
Stephanie J.
Norman, OK
Kate Spade has such quality and cute purses! Even though they are a bit pricey, every purse that I have bought has definitely been well worth the money! None of my purses have broke and have gone through moving and other impactful situations!
Allison S.
It you want to purchase luxury.. Kate Spade is the place to go! Everything in the store is worth buying and very well made. Their purses last years and still looks brand new. They have the cutest jewelry and lots of great wedding gifts. It is on the high end side for prices but well worth the investment.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?