BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alexa B.
Lodi, CA
I only buy my purses from Kate spade. The quality is amazing, they always look so classy. Just yesterday I received a compliment on my purse and they saw that it was a Kate Spade and absolutely loved it. She told her husband she wanted one for Christmas!
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
My favorite bags, clothes, and jewelry! Love the quality. A con is that it can be pretty pricey, but it is very good quality stuff. I've only bought a few things but they have lasted me a very long time.
Renegade ūüôĆ.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I am an owner of the cutest yellow Kate spade jacket ever. I bought it in Nordstrom Rack for less than 200$ . I actually buy a lot of Kate spade from them direct just happened to trip on this piece and for a great price. Great fit and amazing quality
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
I love their prints, material, colors and everything. They are the good quality bags for the young generation, bags that are going to last you long time for good and affordable prices!
Hannah B.
Moline
I love everything about Kate Spade. The colors, every season's unqiue theme, the fact that they are professional yet still have a fun appeal to them. However, I feel like they are becoming the new Coach. Everyone and their cousin has a Kate Spade bag.
Tami M.
Deckerville, MI
Love Kate Spade bags!  I have 3.  The style is great & so is the quality.  Love doing all the looking & then finally picking just the right one.  My small tan suede & leather bag.  Always room for improvement but can't think of anything at the moment.  Yes!
Nadia
Murrieta, CA
I recently received a Kate spade purse, and oh my God it's my favorite thing in the world. It's one of those cross over bags, it's back with some gold accents. It's perfect for me. And I'd say it's a medium size and can fit just about anything in it.
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
Has really nice purses / wallets. Goes with my outfit . Best gift/purchase ever!!!  Has very nice pockets in the middle and sides. Also have hidden pockets just in case . Very Nice smooth texture for the wallet . I would recommend shopping from here !
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
My wife adores this brand and has tons of their bags and accessories. She also recently started investing in their clothes and shoes which are wonderfully made and very reasonably priced.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
I recently got a diaper bag from this collection and I love it! It doesn't look like a traditional diaper bag and it has a ton of room! kate spade new york Stevie Baby Bag - Renny Drive Nylon Black/Cream - kate spade new york Designer Diaper Bags
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?