BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20466)
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I adore Kate Spade! The purses and accessories are classic and cute! Although the prices are a bit high, there's a outlet not too far from me with great sales so that's when I stock up!
Ty J.
Redmond
I have a Kate spade wallet and laptop case. I love them both. They have both stood the test of time and I am not easy on product. The zippers never hang and are heavy material. I test my laptop case zipper all the time, putting to much in it.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
I DONT THINK ILL SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE FOR HANDBAGS!! I switched to Kate Spade from MK about 3 years ago and have never been happier. Prices are great and material is even better!
Kirstin M.
Dyer
Love this brand I love her unique designs and colors. It’s a namebrand like no one else. I’d love the quality of the bags yet the price. I have never been to one of the stores but I have got one from a local retailer I love my Kate Spade bag!
Madison P.
Hollywood, MD
Kate Spade is the perfect designer brands for teens and young adults. Her designs seem rather juvenile and young which I personally love. The quality of some of her items(glasses, phone cases) could use some work but overall is a great brand.
Morgan S.
Woodruff, SC
Absolutely love the quality of Kate Spade. I have been using a diaper bag for 7 years and its still in excellent condition! I love catching their flash sales so that I can expand my love of purses. Design is awesome and love the wide selection
Kasandra D.
Gilbert
I love my kate spade bags and wallet. I purchased a couple bags and they are awesome. It is super affordable for the quality whuch is excellent. You get what you pay for. I would highly recommended this brand. Staff was friendly. I would recommend checking it out.
Juliana M.
Kate Spade makes high quality handbags that I'm addicted to purchasing. They also have quite a few unique leather items like wallets that hold your keys and have a window for your ID. The outlets always have good sales.
Jill S.
Bluffton, SC
I recently bought a Kate Spade bracelet. It is blue with a gold lining and a bow in the center of a bangle style. It was a decent price and it looked so cute! I bought it at the outlet by my house. I would definitely recommend shopping there!
Dani F.
Beaumont
I love everything KS! The products are high quality and they last a long time if you take care of them. And it's all so cute! The purses are definitely my guilty pleasure! The new spring line has amazing colors and many sized purses to choose from.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?