BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sasa P.
Cute bags to use everyday. Simple and easy and accessible. I use the crossbody daily and for going out. It also can be used as a clutch! Great quality besides the metal logo which easily scratches. Looking to get a bag for work that I know I’ll love to use!
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
Love Kate Spade! Love the unique styles and colors. I think the prices are reasonable. I recently purchased a black backpack to travel with and some phone cases for my Galaxy note which are pretty neat!
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Kate Spade is a great company with excellent customer service. With each product you get a care card so if something happens to it, they will fix or issue you a new product. It is higher end but for the quality it is definitely a nice treat. Unfortunately some of their novelty items are super expensive and I can't afford them. Also their clothes and shoes are overpriced. I often shop at the outlet store to find good deals and gifts for friends and family. I will definitely be shopping here again.
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
I might be slightly obsessed with this brand. From the fun patterns, prints and quirky marketing, to the very useful and user friendly bags! The colors are always deliciously on point, as are the materials and leather used to make the products durable! Love my KSNY bags!!
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I’m obsessed with Kate spade. They’re my favorite purse brand. Everything is so cute yet practical. They also have AMAZING sales a few times a year which makes everything much more affordable. Be sure to get in their email list so you know when they come!
Narjis R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kate Spade has been my favorite brand for years! I received a Kate Spade wallet for my 16th birthday and that was my first tiptoe into owning nicer brands. Since then I’ve purchased many many things from her from wallets, handbags, and school bags to phone cases and even jewelry! KS accepts student discount which is great because I’m a college student on a budget. Her designs are also very unique and fun and youthful, they use playful patterns and designs that are very eye-catching. Not only that, she frequently has sales on top of already being fairly reasonably priced. I can’t recommend Kate Spade more I love it
Alexa R.
Des Moines
I recently purchased my first Kate Spade. I will Say it was definitely pricey! I purchased a medium sized mint blue bag for my birthday and I absouletly love it! I purchased it in March and it’s kept its shape very well considering I use It everyday!
Lauren C.
Austin
The designs are cute, and the products are pretty good quality. All of the items I have purchased seem to be fairly durable. I love that there always seems to be some kind of sale or promotion both in-store and online; I've found some great deals here. Highly recommend.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
Kate Spade is fun, stylish, edgy and of course COLORFUL. My favorite purchase might have to be a bright yellow wallet that I get complimented on all the time. It’s flashy yet modest. I will continue to shop Kate Spade, because her styles are ever changing.
kennedyharris😘 H.
Huntington
Kate Spade is amazing quality and very trendy styles. I love their wallets and of course all of their purses. I would recommend to anyone these amazing products. Their stores are great and the employees are very helpful to find everything you’d ever need.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?