BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20410)
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love the hand bags that Kate Spade makes. They are quality within a very realistic price point. Each season they come out with beautiful new colors and designs for both their wallets and handbags. They last and are a perfect every day product.
Nikki  N.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Ahhh I’m not crazy about Kate Spade. I think the quality isn’t what it needs to be for the price. Her items don’t last as long as they should for the price. I have also found stitching errors and seems don’t match sometimes so look before you buy.
Mary N.
Whitestone, NY
Kate Spade is a great brand. It has fun and quirky designs in high quality products. I usually purchase her bags, jewelry, and other accessories. The clothing is cute and preppy but is expensive. I usually purchase the products in outlet stores and online for better prices and sales.
Angela G.
Olathe, KS
Really love any product I’ve got from this brand. Just recently, I bought a four pack of travel size fragrances. They all smell amazing and the price point was extremely reasonable. I continuously get compliments on all of them. Will buy again!
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I love love love Kate Spade! Hands down my favorite hand bag designer. The bags are always gorgeous and great quality, and also very practical. I also appreciate that they have frequent sales as well as outlet stores so you can get a good deal.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I love Kate Spade! The products are such good quality and they’re so unique. I love that this brand does unique designs and colors because it allows you to find things that you can’t find in other brands. Hands down my favorite luxury designer.
Jenna H.
Kate Spade purses and fragrances are some of my favorites. It is so worth it when I go to the store and find something I love. Everything from here is so cute and feminine. I love shopping here.
Paula C.
Bloomfield, NJ
I have a black and white stripped Kate Spade wallet. It is fully glitter and I am surprised at the quality. Usually when something has glitter, it looses a lot of the product, but this one hasn't lost much glitter. Not to mention it is beautiful!
Debra G.
Canton, GA
Since a retail store near opened, it's become my go to store for purses. My daughters love the clothes and jewelry as well. I also can compliment the customer service; I had an issue with a purse and they went out of their way to replace it.
Bela F.
Dublin, CA
Fit and flare dresses are a weakness of mine. I love shopping at Kate Spade because the sizes are consistent, the quality is great and the styles are classic and beautiful! My favorite dresses are from ksny and they held so well. I love the girls there also, so nice and ready to help.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?