BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20497)
Kimberly-Amber
i bought a late spade purse and wallet and love them both. very unique with the design and i love love love the way they look. very many to choose from. i also have kate spade phone case and it is so cute and reliable if you have a screen protector
Shaylynn M.
dawsonville
I’m obsessed with Kate spade! I think all of their bags are absolutely stunning and the quality is amazing, I have a Cameron Street and a few phone cases. They are so expensive but this brand is something I will save for to be able to purchase more!
Kayla S.
Kate Spade is my all time favorite brand for any hand bag or purse of mine. Their products and simple, cute and classy!! I have fallen in love with all of their products, and every time I enter a Kate Spade store I am tempted to buy something!!!!!!
Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
My "summer" purse is a kate spade and this is my second year carrying it! I love the light pink color, it is a great quality leather, pricey but worth every penny! I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone that's looking for a "lower" end luxury bag!
Meg M.
State College, PA
Kate Spade handbags and accessories are so fun and original. I have purchased several handbags and love the quality construction and beautiful colors. I also own a lanyard that holds my ID and credit cards at work and it’s very well made and classy.
Page P.
Manhattan, KS
I think that Kate Spade does such a great job with not only creating quality products but she is so inspirational and uplifting while doing so. Her products all come with an uplifting message or just a cute little doodle to get you through the day !
Eleni S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all of kate spades designs from home goods to jewlery everything is super colorful, playful and fun! If you sign up online for their email updates you will occasionally receive flash sales that offer great discounts on otherwise pricey items!
Sarah D.
Newnan
Earrings, phone cases, and purses oh my. There is no Kate Spade product that I don’t adore. She uses the right mixture of classic simplicity with a pop of color and fun. I can’t wait to get my next Kate Spade jewelry item next month for my birthday.
Adrianne B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Adorable designs, and great quality. I have sunglasses and a phone case! Cannot wait to add an adorable hand bag to my collection of Kate spade products. Their designs are definitely exactly what they want them to say which is uplifting and happy!
AJ J.
I bought a Kate spade hat and wallet. I love Kate spade. Great product wry worth it. Little more on the pricey side but the outlets usually have big sales so very worth it. They're wallets and purses are a great size. Makes great gifts to any woman.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?