BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Shaylynn M.
dawsonville
I’m obsessed with Kate spade! I think all of their bags are absolutely stunning and the quality is amazing, I have a Cameron Street and a few phone cases. They are so expensive but this brand is something I will save for to be able to purchase more!
Lauren H.
Mansfield, OH
Absolutely love all of my Kate Spade products. They truly are high quality. I recently purchased a bracelet and fell in love, I had to go buy one for my mother. The Shopping experience in stores is always easy and I will definitely shop there again.
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
I absolutely love this Kate Spade! I've been a customer since the 90s! Their styles are always so eye catching and playful. Prices are on point - even more so when they have sales!
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
All Kate Spade products are so classy and sophisticated. The stores are super cute and the online experience is just as satisfying. A little on the pricy side, but they do run pretty decent sales! Worth checking out if you're into high end accessories.
Amanda L.
Waterloo , IA
I feel like the pieces and bags I own aren’t over the top. They are very classy and simple. I have one of her makeup bags and I love that it doesn’t stain and holds all of my glosses in place. The material and quality is definitely worth the price!
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
Kate Spade is expensive af. But, i did splurge on myself before Christmas and bought the cutest little wristlit! It has so much glitter and it's in a pinkish nude color that I love
Megan G.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Store is always so bright and happy. Bags are good quality and always meet my expectations. They are a little on the pricy side. Check out a Kate spade outlet for discounted bags.
member-e20047b3b
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their styles, colors, everything from phone cases to sunglasses and of course to the beautiful handbags. I fell in love with mine! However, it hasn't lasted me very long. There was a lot of wear and tear on my straps very quickly. I am a mom so my purse is usually pretty heavy, not very durable. Other than that I lovveeeeee their purses!
Alondra R.
I love kate spade sooo much! Ive had glasses, sunglasses, handbags ect. The environment at a kate spade store is really friendly. By far my favorite purchases are my handbags. They've been very good quality. I recommend shopping here to everyone
Farrah H.
Columbus
I have absolutely fallen in love with all of my products I’ve bought from Kate spade. From phone accessories to purses too clothing all has been a great purchase. I buy Kate spade for myself and for gifts.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?