BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bethany J.
Novato , CA
I have never not loved what I bought from Kate Spade. Her style and design is classy and fun! I feel confident walking in her clothing or holding one of her beautiful hand bags. I also am a HUGE fan of Kate Spade jewelry. Amazing all the way around. Will be back for more soon!
BreAnna H.
Gilbert, AZ
There is not enough good to say about the Kate spade brand. It has always had a classic, timeless look that can go with every outfit. Quality leather and great products! I am so sad to learn of Kate’s death, she will be missed by not only those in the design industry but everyone who was able to experience the passion of her work
Daphne F.
My mini candance in black is pretty much my go to purse! It's beautiful, classy and goes with everything! I'd much rather splurge on this than a Coach purse any day! Highly recommend their products and their super cute iPhone cases!
Carly F.
Kingsport
Literally everything I own is Kate Spade. The brand’s purses are amazing and so are all of their other products! My favorite purchase is probably a a pink purse or a holographic pink wallet. Their products are made well and hold up! I would definitely recommend shopping there!
Lexis K.
South Jordan
I only buy Kate spade handbags they hold up so well and the leather is good quality and they don't staying very easy unlike other soft leather handbags and they are so adorable with matching wallets
Courtney G.
Swansboro
Great products, I am never disappointed with what they have to offer. I do not shop here very often just because of how expensive things are. You definitely get what you pay for, they only sell the highest quality products. Worth the money when you just want to splurge a bit.
Lori P.
Ordered a new Kate Spade pale pink purse and I adore it.  It is wonderful quality and easy to clean.  We don't have a Kate Spade store close, but I will continue to order from them as the quality is amazing.  I would recommend a Kate Spade purse to anyone.
Natasha R.
Astoria
Love their bags and wallets. They last a very long time and you get a great deal especially at the outlet. All of my crossbody bags are from them! Had one for about two years and it’s now starting to get worn out. Love them and their bags, crossbodys, wallets, and cardholders!
Leah W.
High quality materials used in the product. The product is durable and water resistant so it is easy to keep clean. The product supplies ample amount of storage compartments for storing multiple items. I would recommend their handbags to anyone looking for a high quality bag.
sb L.
Knoxville, TN
every purse, wallet, and phone case that I have ever purchased from Kate Spade has been the highest quality! the patterns are so fun and can attract a younger crowd or an older crowd. the quality is magnificent and i’ve never had anything tear or break or even show much wear!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?