BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Bb m.
OB
There watches are really cute and look nice. You just have to get them fixed if you wanted them tighter around your wrist.But overall experience was really good with me. And totally worth the money. Looking forward to buying more watches from them.
Megan P.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have had a Kate spade diaper bag which I used as a travel/laptop bag. The quality held up very nicely for a bag that got plenty of wear and tear. I got it at an outlet mall so I was happy with the price, but I wouldn't have paid full price for it.
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
I love Kate Spade! They never disappoint! Their purses are adorable! And the ones that are tiny are usually functional which isn't always a given. The large ones are also adorable and super functional! Honestly the entire brand is just adorable and I love it!
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
such great quality pieces !
always expect amazing bags and accessories to go with that. their bags variate from wallets, hand bags, totes, to more structured pieces. great for a special gift or a self splurge. id def recommend the Kate Spade brand.
Spam A.
Rogers
You know whay I actually have a purse from her and her purses are fineeee. I have a long string white bag from her and it was on sale so me being broke I had to grt whay was kate spade. Also I love kate spade, rip 2k18 we will always remember kate.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I purchased a Kate Spade wallet for my 17 year old. I love the stitching. I feel like it is very good quality for the pricing. It will be something that will last her for a while.
Page P.
Manhattan, KS
I think that Kate Spade does such a great job with not only creating quality products but she is so inspirational and uplifting while doing so. Her products all come with an uplifting message or just a cute little doodle to get you through the day !
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
I have a purse through this company and I love it. Always had great sales. I love the style of the purse but I wish it had more pockets so things aren't just piled in the center and it could be more organized.
Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
My "summer" purse is a kate spade and this is my second year carrying it! I love the light pink color, it is a great quality leather, pricey but worth every penny! I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone that's looking for a "lower" end luxury bag!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Kate spade handbags are so classy and beautiful and well-made. They're pretty well priced and worth what you pay. I am a huge fan of their wallets too because they have a lot of space for cards and money and they're really durable and well-designed
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?