BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Nothing fancy it was a journal. I really REALLY enjoy writing. So my love to write steered the way to Kate Spades girlie line of journals. So whats a girl ro do? Well felt like I couldn't live without it, therefore I purchased the leather bound pink one!
Natalia S.
Franklin
Probably the coolest and most unique purses I’ve ever purchased and seen. The designs are fantastic they have clothing and a huge variety of purse sizes. There is something for every activity if you are going to Spain or the lake there’s a purse for it
Hilda T.
I have purchased Kate Spade shoes, bags, wallets, phone cases, clothes, accessories! Everything they put out is definitely my style! Always chic. Always classy! The quality is very high in everything and would recommend anyone to try it if they haven't!
Alexis T.
River rouge , MI
I got this purse for a gift. I love the cross body purses. It's easy for when I am shopping or running errands. The quality of the purse is good. Con is I wish it was bigger and the pro would be the leather quality. I will soon be purchasing a new purse.
Lauren P.
Amherst, MA
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Every product I've gotten has shown no wear over the years I've had it. My everyday bag, wallet, watch, and glasses are all made by Kate Spade. I generally buy things when they are on sale or at the outlets due to the price.
Sara W.
Newport, KY
I love Kate Spade bags, they are functional and cute. They are high quality, but not as expense as buying a Louis Vuitton. However, so of the bags are made cheaper than the others. You can tell almost immediately. Great bag — if you pick the right one!
innaspicica i.
I love this brand,her style is very beautiful..I love her shoes,clothes,bags ,wallets..i own her wallet.Very good quality and very stylish..if you have spoil your self get something from this line
Yolanda C.
Taylor, MI
Just got a Kate Spade wallet. I love it! Everyone that sees it compliments me on it and asks where I purchased it. It holds everything I need and has plenty of storage and compartments for my cards! Would definitely buy another one in a different color!
Grace F.
Tinley Park
I love kate spade. The quality of the purses is above merge and worth the price. I recenltly bought a cross body bag and wristlet that I use every single day. Kate Spade is my favorite brand of purses and I would choose it over any other brand any day.
Diana C.
ferndale
Love my beautiful Kate Spade bags and wallets. My favorite pieces are the pebbled leather. I will definitely buy more Kate Spade products in the future- especially the leather goods. I sometimes even buy pieces from the outlet and find great deals there.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?