BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20545)
Kristine H.
Who doesn't love Kate spade? I own several bags and two pairs of heels. She's so classic and cute. One of my favorite things to give to a friend are her little idiom bracelets. It's a subtle way to tell someone how much you care about them. So classy.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
My favorite bags, clothes, and jewelry! Love the quality. A con is that it can be pretty pricey, but it is very good quality stuff. I've only bought a few things but they have lasted me a very long time.
Nadia
Murrieta, CA
I recently received a Kate spade purse, and oh my God it's my favorite thing in the world. It's one of those cross over bags, it's back with some gold accents. It's perfect for me. And I'd say it's a medium size and can fit just about anything in it.
Alaap M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Kate Spade. It's a brand that knows how to strike the perfect balance between preppy and classy. Their stationery is my personal favorite! Good quality and inexpensive. Their bags are also durable and the style never gets old!
ROSELINE A.
Athens, GA
I recently just bought my mom a bag from here and she absolutely loved it! She wears it all the time and is constantly getting compliments on it. Ready in Peace to the beautiful soul, Kate Spade, as your hard work and dedication have touched so many!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like their jewelry but this brand to me is the coach or Betsy Johnson trying to fit in s luxury and high end market. Nothing special about the look of their bags or clothes or shoes. Eh.
Violet K.
Al lot of the clothing is rather hit-or-miss. The patterns and bright colors are always on point and their collection of pursed and wallets are always great. I would recommend this store to people who are bubbly and like fun dressed and bright colors.
Alicia A.
Newport, NH
I recently purchased a Kate Spade bag, and I love it. It is the perfect size, and is an AMAZING quality bag. I just love everything from Kate Spade, and want it all! If you are looking for something a little more luxurious, but still at a reasonable price, shop #KateSpade!
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
I love all Kate spade products as they are so pretty. While they are relatively expensive everything I’ve ever gotten from Kate spade has held up extremely well, so I always get my money out of it. I would recommend shopping there if you love fashion.
Amy U.
Bought a beautiful tote bag with a zipper so I can easily carry my laptop or iPad without it sticking out from the top. Initially I loved the bag. But within 3 months I noticed the leather was wearing out. I had my coach bag for 10 years and never had that problem. Beautiful bag, but disappointed in the quality for a luxury brand I expected more.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?