BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lydia P.
Orlando
There is a Kate Spade store in our local mall. That is a Pro. I bought an off the shoulder sweater which is great quality, and goes with any skirt or pants. I wanted the Wrap Skirt of which the style is great, but it didn’t fit well. I think you have to be taller to wear it.
Miranda F.
South Wilmington, IL
Absolutely obsessed with my Kate Spade bag. It is big enough to fit my 13 inch mac book pro in it on top of a bunch of other things. The leather is amazing and the quality is top notch. I already have 3 Kate Spade bags and can say that I will forever buy Kate Spade products!
Payton W.
College Station
I love Kate Spade so so so much! I have a wallet from there, a keychain wallet, a glittery keychain attached to it, two pairs of earrings and a water bottle! I have adored their products for years and obsess over everything! I will be purchasing from them for years to come.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
I adore Kate Spade! they have the most adorable things, weather it's phone cases, bags, jewelry! Plus their customer service is great! I love their unique colorful style! I will admit they are a bit too overpriced for the quality but still very cute!
Elizabeth D.
Arlington, VA
Kate Spade’s bags & wallets always have exceptional quality. I know when I purchase from Kate Spade I can expect the products to last for years. From the retail and outlet stores to their website and surprise sales, I know I will always find something I love at Kate Spade.
Laura S.
I love their products by far I own most of their jewelry and some of their purses the purses are very high-quality guys like you don't understand they will last at least they stand up they don't even Sag because that's how good the leathered texture is
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
Kate Spade is cute and functional. While the bags are a bit of a splurge, they’re absolutely adorable, highly versatile, and there are styles to suit just about anyone’s preference. My little red should bag is perfect for dinner dates and being out and about on the weekends.
Hannah H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love all of the Kate spade bags. They are great quality. They have options at many price points and have amazing surprise sales for even more savings. Adorable bags and accessories. I would recommend.
maria r.
Naples
I love kate spade. The designs are amazing. It is well worth the money you pay for the brand. They last long and are of great quality. I try to come as much as I can.It can be expensive but well worth it. I will continue to shop here as much as i can. Love seeing new items.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Love her purses and glasses! She makes great product for a reasonable price. If you go to her outlet store you can find great deals on purses for under 150. That is amazing for a designer purse!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?