BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely adore Kate Spade's aesthetic.  Everything in the store is so cute, from the purses to the earrings to the clothing and shoes.  I have several Kate Spade purses and I always get complimented on them.  I will absolutely continue to purchase Kate Spade!!
Gina D.
Honolulu
cedar street small jensen tote bag, black, Women's - kate spade new york It’s a bit small but it’s a good everyday bag for me! There was never a day that I haven’t used it & it’s been almost a year that I had this bag, and it still looks brand new.
Melissa F.
Shorewood, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Really love this brand and the quality of their products. Just got a new purse over the holiday season and love it. Also have had another purse that has lasted me a while as well. Definitely would recommend shopping here and getting items from here.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Kate spade. I went from never walking in to owning atleast 4 bags from her lines. I love the creative, unique, designs and prints. And the accessories are to die for! Bridesmaids dreams!
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Nothing fancy it was a journal. I really REALLY enjoy writing. So my love to write steered the way to Kate Spades girlie line of journals. So whats a girl ro do? Well felt like I couldn't live without it, therefore I purchased the leather bound pink one!
Mariel S.
Newport, RI
I love Kate Spade's products. They are fashionable, practical and durable! I am on my 3rd Kate Spade wallet after switching from Coach and I don't think I'll ever go back. I try to buy at the outlets for the best bang for my buck since they are pricey.
Hilda T.
I have purchased Kate Spade shoes, bags, wallets, phone cases, clothes, accessories! Everything they put out is definitely my style! Always chic. Always classy! The quality is very high in everything and would recommend anyone to try it if they haven't!
Nicole P.
Monessen , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their style of handbags are adorable I love them! The quality on the other hand is not as great. I have a black handbag and the leather is peeling off quite quickly! Wears easily and scuffs even easier. Way over priced! Definitely buying for the label!
Chelsea H.
Kate Spade is such a wonderful and girly brand. I love the simplicity of the colors and the cute bows on many products. I have never been disappointed with Kate Spade and will continue to shop this brand for the value and style for a long time to come.
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
I have a bag and wallet from this brand and I have never been more satisfied with the quality ! Lower end on the price scale for luxury so the prices aren’t terrible and the money is so worth it and guaranteed based on the quality of all their products
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?