BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Shaila
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE PURSES HERE!!! Every season new design and new colors! I love the way the store looks and feels! They have the best deals at the outlet stores and I swear I can shop there over and over again! Their prices are affordable for sure!!
Carly F.
Kate Spade is one of my go to brands when I need a new purse or wallet. They last a long time and the designs are so cute! The outlet centers always have good sales which is a HUGE plus!
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, PA
I love Kate Spade! The products are great and excellent quality. Any time I see someone with a great bag or purse- it always says Kate Spade! I really like the variety of products and colors. They hold up well and I would purchase anything of this brand!
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Nothing fancy it was a journal. I really REALLY enjoy writing. So my love to write steered the way to Kate Spades girlie line of journals. So whats a girl ro do? Well felt like I couldn't live without it, therefore I purchased the leather bound pink one!
Claire C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have a wallet from Kate Spade and it is the perfect-size for everyday use. It fits perfectly in my small purse and has enough space for my case and all my cards. Their products are always the highest quality. I would definitely buy something else from Kate Spade.
erica C.
Jessup, PA
I do love the Kate spade phone cases! The come in cute patterns and colors, and fit all smartphones. And they have protected my phone when I would have the case on. But what I definitely enjoy too are the pretty patterns and colors I can choose from!
Marissa I.
Washington D.C
I only buy Kate spade purses and jerelry. Recent got 2 pairs of their shoes. Just love the experience and the quality. Yes it’s a bit pricey. But it last much longer than other brands. I shop here very often. In both the outlets and retail stores!
Cheyenne B.
I LOVE kate spade. It is my favorite brand. I own seven handbags. I guess you could say that I do shop here a lot. It is incredible quality and everything is very well made. the shopping experience is always lovely and I recommend everyone to shop here!
Judith G.
I have multiple items from this company. So many because there is always something new out. Every season there are different colors and bold designs that seems to fit me just right! The quality of these items are super high class. I recommend completely.
Grace F.
Tinley Park
I love kate spade. The quality of the purses is above merge and worth the price. I recenltly bought a cross body bag and wristlet that I use every single day. Kate Spade is my favorite brand of purses and I would choose it over any other brand any day.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?