BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20476)
Lindley L.
I bought a new Kate Spade purse and wallet for a reasonable price! I don't get to shop there often enough. My matching set is so cute, comfortable, stylish and great for any occasion. The material is very durable. Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands.
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
I have a bag and wallet from this brand and I have never been more satisfied with the quality ! Lower end on the price scale for luxury so the prices aren’t terrible and the money is so worth it and guaranteed based on the quality of all their products
Lisa M.
Tampa, FL
I bought a zip around gray leather wallet from a Kate Spade wallet from an outlet store. I like it but realized it's not my favorite wallet. But it's no fault of the wallet itself. I love the color and feel like in general it will hold up for awhile. Got it a great price as well. The fabric interior does get dirty easily though which is a pain.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Kate spade. I went from never walking in to owning atleast 4 bags from her lines. I love the creative, unique, designs and prints. And the accessories are to die for! Bridesmaids dreams!
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
I love Kate Spade. Besides the high quality bags, jewelry, sunglasses, clothing and shoes, KS is a life style. It is fun and quirky but also feminine and preppy. I love the simple logo too. It is crisp, clean and not so big that your appear pretentious.
Mariel S.
Newport, RI
I love Kate Spade's products. They are fashionable, practical and durable! I am on my 3rd Kate Spade wallet after switching from Coach and I don't think I'll ever go back. I try to buy at the outlets for the best bang for my buck since they are pricey.
Chelsea H.
Kate Spade is such a wonderful and girly brand. I love the simplicity of the colors and the cute bows on many products. I have never been disappointed with Kate Spade and will continue to shop this brand for the value and style for a long time to come.
Alexis T.
River rouge , MI
I got this purse for a gift. I love the cross body purses. It's easy for when I am shopping or running errands. The quality of the purse is good. Con is I wish it was bigger and the pro would be the leather quality. I will soon be purchasing a new purse.
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Nothing fancy it was a journal. I really REALLY enjoy writing. So my love to write steered the way to Kate Spades girlie line of journals. So whats a girl ro do? Well felt like I couldn't live without it, therefore I purchased the leather bound pink one!
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I purchased a bag and a wallet i think the quality is great. You definitely get your moneys worth. because if you take good care of your items they will last you. I think this would be a great gift. I love my bag and wallet yes i would shop here again.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?