BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Jasmine B.
Denver, CO
I have a Tiffany blue coloured crossbody from Kate Spade and I am in love. I get compliments about it all the time! It was was my first Kate Spade purchase and I definitely will be buying another one of her products in the future!
Caitlyn L.
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
I absolutely love Kate Spade. The designs are gorgeous, as is the material. I have a black cross body, and it comes with me everywhere. It's extremely roomy, yet small. So I fit everything I possibly need and want in there. 10/10
Cat S.
I love the bag and wallet styles from this brand. They're usually not too flashy and are good for everyday use and business casual. They're durable and last for a long time. For each season, there's usually a theme that ranges from food to flamingos to marine animals. Overall, cute products.
Andrea C.
El monte
I love there bags phone cases it’s just a great store the packaging is nice when I order online from them I always seem to buy something kinda expensive but I do like everything they have it’s great quality all my friends like it
Casey M.
San Jose, CA
I have a diaper bag that I purchased from Kate Spade. It was really cute and functional, however, the handles started falling apart within 6 months. The bag also lost it's structure and looked pretty saggy. The reason I didn't give it a lower rating was that I was able to switch out the bag for a new one at their store. I really appreciated that... but then the new bag had the same issue. I feel like diaper bags need to be built really tough!
Kim H.
Norman
I love the quality that Kate Spade offers. The leather never feels cheap or grainy and the designs are functional for a working mom. While I’m new to Kate Spade I’m not new to luxury brands and this is by far one of my favorites.
Nicole G.
Kate Spade everything is amazing. From wallets to handbags to jewelry - I love it all! Her style is simple, clean, trendy and functional. She is high end and a little pricey, but not outrageous. Her items are my go to for gifts!
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always loved Kate Spade products because I feel like you get amazing quality at a very good price. Many of the products that I have bought have lasted me for years and honestly never go out of style. They have a great range of products from items that are good for a business environment to everyday use.
Em H.
I LOVE Kate Spade! She brings my personality to life in the form of  accessories. I have never once been let down by her! Her glasses are my favorite... I use her fun sunglasses as regular glasses... my eye doctor just put my prescription into a pair that suits my fancy! Right now, I’m rocking milky-white cateye frames with rhinestone daisies st the corners. Classic with the perfect infusion of the style I love!! Leave it to Kate!
Stephanie O.
Sylmar, CA
Kate Spade is my all time favorite store! I think it looks much classier then other brands such as Michael Kors. They have fun designs. I love them even more because they colab with Disney and have their Minnie Mouse collection!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?