BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Olivia C.
I have a purse from the brand and first off the color and pattern scheme is gorgeous, it’s black and white striped on the outside and fuchsia fabric on the inside. The bag wears really well and have had no damages to it and I do not baby my bags. The only complaint is that there is no top zipper so if you’re driving and stop fast your items will fall out. Other than that great quality bag.
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Kate Spade bags are for sure my new favorite! The quality is amazing and I find it better and more durable than other “luxury” brands. They have such a wide variety of styles to complete anyone’s look from day to night and they even have a super amazing surprise sale from time to time! Definitely some great deals. I would pay full price, though, for the quality and service they provide.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I had a Kate Spade iPhone 7 Plus case for my last phone and I absolutely loved the look and quality! I drop my phone about 10 times a day and it kept it well protected with no damage to the phone or case! I can imagine all of their products are like this so I will be purchasing from them again!Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate
Nikki B.
Fairfield, CT
Kate Spade wallets are amazing! The material is very durable and they don't easily get worn out. I have had my wallet for over 5 years and it is still in great condition. Even though the store is pricey, you definitely get what you pay for. I recommend their products to anyone who is willing to spend a couple of extra bucks for the good quality products you get.
Jessica R.
Hammond
The iconic Kate Spade brand always brings the perfect balance of class and whimsy. The affordability makes it a a best choice from home to accessories. The perfect gift that always keeps you going back for more!CASE-MATE CaseMate Glimmer Ombre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5S -kate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud EarringsKate Spade
brooklynvanzee v.
vermillion
Love kate spade! The products are absolutely stunning. There are things ranging from tech gear for you electronics to purses to office supplies! There is something for everyone here. All different kinds of styles, patterns, designs, and colors. You will always find something you “need” when going to a Kate Spade store. I have multiple kate spade items and I am always getting compliments on them! The quality is amazing, I have never had anything fall apart or look bad after using for a while. You can NEVER go wrong with kate spade products!
Addy S.
Atlanta
Kate Spade products are usually staples in any fashionistas closet. I have several pieces of which I use very frequently. My favorite bag I’ve bought was a crossbody and it’s beautiful! They have unique statement options also that I love to put with fun outfits. Shopping in store is fun because the associates want to help pick out things for the customers to share in the brand.
Ellison L.
I purchased a light pink Kate Spade purse a little over four months ago after a long time of wanting one, but not knowing if it would be worth the price. Let me tell you - I use this purse every single day! It is small enough to carry around everywhere, but large enough to hold my laptop or a change of clothes. Well worth the money for the quality and functionality of the bag!!
Roe L.
Canyon Lake, CA
My daughter loves her Kate Spade wallet. So I bought her a new Leopard one for Christmas. She loves it only problem is, it is coming apart in an area. The company was very kind and helpful and said that they could not replace it as they were out of the leopard material but they would be happy to fix it she just needs to take it to a store and drop it off.  Leopard one for Christmas. She loves it only problem is, it is coming apart in an area. The company was very kind and helpful and said that they could not replace it as they were out of the leopard material but they would be happy to fix it she just needs to take it to a store and drop it off. As much as she loves the wallet it was a little disappointing but we would still buy another.
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
Kate Spade is my absolute go to for all things accessories. I love everything by this company and would buy the whole store out if I could! The outlets near me offer great prices and the colours of all the bags are just perfect for myself and for all my friends (perfect gifts!) I would definitely avoid buying at full price though because there are so many discounts offered.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?