BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Lori O.
Bridgeport, WV
I have several Kate Spade small leather goods in my favorite color pink. I have a wallet and a passport holder that have stood up to constantly being tossed around in my purse daily. Leather is sturdy. I also have earrings that I get so many compliments on.
Michelle K.
Love Kate Spade handbags! Super cute and durable and worth the splurge once in a while! They make great gifts and are awesome styles for older women and younger women alike, mixing cute and unique patterns with comfortable handbags that are reliable!
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Kate Spade is by far my most favorite designer brand. All of my purses and accessories Kate Spade and I love them the prices are great for the quality of the brand I definitely recommend!
Lexa K.
i have one of her necklaces and it is gold and it says “one in a million” and it has my A on the front for my name. i love this necklace and the meaning behind it but it scratched to easily if i’m gonna get another i will get the silver. but beautiful on:)
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
I have fell in love with Kate Spade over the past years. Their designs are classic but trendy and whimsical. I especially love their handbags, wallets and accessories. I find the brand worth the money if you are going to buy yourself something special.
Alexandra C.
Kate spade never fails to impress. Extremely high quality products. Whenever I go to find something from kate spade, I'm never disappointed. The cutest things. Also got one of my favorite phone cases from them
Paige S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Kate Spade products! From the jewelry to dinner plates they are absolutely fun and stylish! I will say that some of the products are a bit pricey for what they are but the overall aesthetic is perfect for me so I am willing to spend the money!
Claire C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have a wallet from Kate Spade and it is the perfect-size for everyday use. It fits perfectly in my small purse and has enough space for my case and all my cards. Their products are always the highest quality. I would definitely buy something else from Kate Spade.
Amelia bm175119 S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything that has to do with the brand kate spade, their purses, wallets and backpacks are the best wue there, the price is worth buying it and their designs are very original and out of the ordinary I love this brand, If I could I would have all their wallets
Carly F.
Kate Spade is one of my go to brands when I need a new purse or wallet. They last a long time and the designs are so cute! The outlet centers always have good sales which is a HUGE plus!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?