BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Nina S.
San Antonio, TX
Love Kate spade products! I’m on my second wristlet now. My first one finally started giving up on me after a hard years work. But now i have my new one with my matching tote for work! Great quality & love the styles. I can find stuff that isn’t so basic!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia
There’s nothing better than a new kate spade bag. The designs are so chic and the bags are gorgeous. The leather and other materials hold up so well and the bags are comfortable to carry. I will continue buying kate spade bags as long as I can afford them!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love this brand, they have really cute and trendy items. They often have surprise sales on their website where you can get up to 75% off just by entering your email address. They have high quality items for a more affordable price than most luxury brands.
Hannah R.
Clinton, MS
It's a classic product, marketed for on the go women who know what they want out of life and aren't afraid to grasp it. The retail price is usually expensive but the product delivers with a timeless item that will last forever and produce a great picture.
Mary S.
Kate Spade has a lot of cute materials to sale such as purse, wallets, phone cases and more. I bought a Kate spade phone case that got a lot of compliments and lasted me forever. The purses are very gorgeous as well I have spotted a few I would like to own.
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
their phone cases are really nice durable. i have the glitter one and its really nice. shipping is really fast and i would 100% buy more products from here. their purses are also really good quality.
Rachel D.
Great stylish bags. The outlets have great deals with up for 70% off. I have a lot of leather bags and h e.g. hold up extremely well. The cobble hill line is some of the softest leather and it wears extremely well. Cute, stylish, and doesn't break the bank.
Abbie J.
Obsessed. With. Kate. Spade. I recently went to a Kate outlet and bought a bag and backpack. To my surprise everything was 70% off! It was an amazing experience. The bags are such great quality and well worth the money. They will hold up for years to come.
Amanda H.
Austin, TX
I love Kate Spade as a brand. Everything is so colorful and cute and I find myself getting a lot of use out of the things I've purchased! It's good quality and it does not break the bank whenever you want to treat yourself to a nice new piece of clothing!
gabbie m.
New York
Iconic brand. There is no other brand out there that can instantly transform your entire mindset. Whether you’re going for a classic and want to be more sophisticated or going for something playful to add to your outfit. Kate spade is the brand to turn to.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?