BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Spencer C.
Blacksburg, VA
I recently purchased a wallet and ID holder. They are both so cute and so durable! Kate Spade is a little on the pricey side, but it is so worth the extra money! The pieces are timeless and match everything. I absolutely love this brand and their products!
Arianna A.
American
I have a lot of things for Kate Spade and I love then i have this white blanket I have had this blanket so a long time know and it is still so soft. Also I have this pink and rose gold bag and I love it I use it for a makeup bag and it holds all my makeup.
gabbie m.
New York
Iconic brand. There is no other brand out there that can instantly transform your entire mindset. Whether you’re going for a classic and want to be more sophisticated or going for something playful to add to your outfit. Kate spade is the brand to turn to.
Erin B.
Canton
These are great purses! Super cute and good quality! Unfortunately the are more expensive than I am willing to send. They do last for a long time. My favorite purchase is my wallet! I do recommend shopping here, BUT go to outlet shops when they offer deals!
Michelle K.
Love Kate Spade handbags! Super cute and durable and worth the splurge once in a while! They make great gifts and are awesome styles for older women and younger women alike, mixing cute and unique patterns with comfortable handbags that are reliable!
Laura H.
Spartanburg
I shop at the Kate Spade outlet about 30 minutes from me. They have incredible deals and sales that make buying a high end accessory affordable. As far as the brand itself, the quality is impeccable and I much prefer this brand over Michael Kohrs, etc due to its longevity and craftsmanship!
Lexa K.
i have one of her necklaces and it is gold and it says “one in a million” and it has my A on the front for my name. i love this necklace and the meaning behind it but it scratched to easily if i’m gonna get another i will get the silver. but beautiful on:)
Andrea V.
Jersey City
Stylish and great quality bags. They have very diverse options of colors and styles. Some bags are customizable. Their clothes and shoes also have great quality - the shoes are made in Italy. I with their products were not so expensive but I guess it reflect their quality.
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
Kate spade as a brand has a lot of variety. They have housewares and accessories and things you would never dream of. As a 20 year old, I find that the target market for this is a bit older than me but I love getting Kate Spade products for my mom or aunt
Jess M.
Saint Paul, MN
FAVORITE. I wish I could have Kate Spade everything - it is great quality and so cute. My favorite are the purses, but all the products are great. Con is it's very expensive! Love going into the stores - the salespeople are very helpful and knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone who as extra income to spend!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?