BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20529)
Jennifer L.
Taylor, TX
Love their purses they are very comfortable to carry. When I shop there I want to buy everything they have. Their items are fashionable but a bit pricey. I don't shop there a lot becaise of the price. I will highly recommend shopping here if you love fashion
Lauren D.
Recently bought a Kate Spade chevron iPhone 6 Plus case, and I absolutely love it. The quality is fantastic and it was only 40 bucks! I've dropped my phone many times, because I have young kids! This case has protected it and the case have never broken either!
Sara H.
Anniston, AL
Adore this brands shoes. I have very flat, and narrow feet, and their standard shoe mold fits me like a dream. I love their leather quality, and the shoes always have the proper amount of cushion for those of us who enjoy walking long distances or standing for any length of time.
Aleanna S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Just purchased a phone case and I'm super excited. Rather than walk with a wallet and my huge Iphone 7 plus I can carry everything in this case! My credit cards, cash, ID and phone! It even comes with a little mirror inside so I can check my makeup wtc.
Kathleen R.
Louisville
The quality of the bags and clothes are such high quality, totally worth the more expensive price. I have carried my kate spade bag every day for over three years and it is still in perfect condition! Also, the designs are so cute and classy. Love Kate Spade!
Rachael M.
Springfield, OH
I love the solid colored bags, but they are so basic yet SO overpriced. No offense to KS, I know you get what you pay for, but for how quickly I destroy bags, I’m not paying an arm for it when I’m just going to wreck it 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe it’s just me, but they aren’t worth it.
Emma L.
Palo Alto
kate spade was amazing for me. jewelry, small pouches, accessories, i shared it with friends and we were very happy with what came. however just one thing, one of the accessories did have small scratches but i guess it happens. overall very happy with it
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Whenever I want to treat myself I always go to Kate Spade online ❤ I love going to the beach bc there are outlets! I wish there was a Kate spade near my house! They are such good quality purses and also wallets! i have several matching sets that i just love!
Jess M.
Saint Paul, MN
FAVORITE. I wish I could have Kate Spade everything - it is great quality and so cute. My favorite are the purses, but all the products are great. Con is it's very expensive! Love going into the stores - the salespeople are very helpful and knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone who as extra income to spend!
Rachel D.
Great stylish bags. The outlets have great deals with up for 70% off. I have a lot of leather bags and h e.g. hold up extremely well. The cobble hill line is some of the softest leather and it wears extremely well. Cute, stylish, and doesn't break the bank.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?